pain💔

Look who is here.... Good Gurllll🥳🥳

Curious to knw what happened to tae.... 🤪🤪 wait a little.... the story is going tooo much smoothly.... i have to mess up🥳🥳 or u will get bored.... the emotion must not be straight..... it should be rollercoaster.....

Taehyung pull from the hug making jungkook to look at him wiping his tears aways...

"Bun.... why are you crying like this love..... its only a shooting of one week.... i might take a total of 10 days.... i will come back even before you miss me"

"But.... but i will miss you.... "

"Hmm... you want me to cancel it? "

"No.... "

" it came so sudden love... or else i would have taken both of you.... but nara's passport had not come yet.... "

"Its okay.... hyungie can go.... but.... but come fast"

"I will pup.... soon.... but are u sure you will be okay? "

"Yes.... but u will come back soon after shooting right? "

"Yes pup"

"Right away? " he ask with his puppy eyes tilting his head cutely

"Right away.... i will pack my bag before going for last days shoot and directly come to airport.... dont even waste time by going back at hotel.... how is that? "

"Promise? "

"Promise " taehyung seal the promise with a forhead kiss which calm jungkook nerve but he was not pulling away from tae, he lean back to taehyungs chest.... and taehyung know the boy is all acting okay and strong..... the all tumoral jungkook went and shows actually bring a happiness in taehyung yet break his heart....

That night three of them sleep together..... nara was sleeping right beside jungkook, both of them were wraped in the protective arms of taehyung..... after making sure nara is asleep jungkook turns around and go back to his own nest.... his husband's chest.... he will miss this warmth.... for sure....

The next day jungkook pack up taehyung bag excitedly.... running here and there to get everything in order.... checking thoroughly..... keeping taehyungs perfume, watch, accessories everything the man uses in his normal day..... jungkook was talking continuously to energetic and goofy..... and taehyung watches the boy with teary eyes....

"I will put this one also... you will look good in this.... hyungie... you know that day when you wore this everyone was looking at you.... oh its not like other days no one looks.... everyday you shine-  " he was cut when taehyung pull him by his wrist turing the boy around and collided with his chest.....

"Hy... hyungie... "

"I m not going bun.... i can't.... leave you like this.... "

"Wh... why.... i.... i am okay.... " jungkook smile showing he is okay.... okay with taehyung going.....

"Who are you trying to fool pup.... me??  Your hyungie??  No pup.... don't..... and unpack everything.... i will cancel the schedule and come okay.... "

Before tae leave jungkook hold him tightly shaking his head in taehyungs chest

"No.... you can go.... i will be alright.... i promise.... stay like this.... i will be fine.... "

Taehyung sigh and take jungkook in his arms sitting on the bed with the boy.... hugging him as he slowly rocks the boy.....

"What do you want when i return? "