respect 💜

Oh my god..... i put all my books on suspense and i don't know which one to write 😵😵😵

Taehyung smile at jungkook kissing the top of nara's crown..... he look at the crying boy.... weak and pale..... there is something that these mom and daughter duo make him feel special..... to make him face the emotions he never feels so far..... but only one thing he clearly know..... that it was not pity.....

He respect jungkook.... being yonger than him, the boy faced a harsh life.... go through everything that even he couldn't imagine in his dreams also..... he stayed strong..... he was not even happy..... but he try to be happy with what he have..... he blame but he accept also..... he struggle hard.... but dont complain..... he get names but he protect himself..... he was offered with money for nara.... he have a good opportunity to get money with that whole "dadda" issue.... but insted he run with his sick daughter thinking sad and burden to the people who protect them...... he never get fantasied by money insted he carve for a family...... and he cherish what ever he had and get.... with whole his heart.....

His soul is so pure for this cruel world..... sensitive and beautiful..... naive and powerful..... kind and greatful..... something rare to find in this world.....

Taehyung look at jungkook with a heart that filled with respect.... only respect..... then he ask shocking everyone in the room...

"Jungkook can i be.....

.

Nara's father .....  till she says no for it..... let me be her side to protect her....."

"Bear what are you saying? " jin and jisso almost shout.... its not like they dont like jungkook, its.... its not something to do like this..... but insted taehyung smile at them..... an assurance smile.....

Taehyung hold jungkook one hand delicately even though it make the boy flinch, his hands are cold, he was so scared and now shocked too.... but he find warmth in taehyungs smile..... and the voice that always defeated his demons..... may be that's why he calm in taehyungs embrace.... his voice is too familiar for him and his demons.....

"Jungkook.... i know its hard..... and belive me.... i am not asking you in pity..... i dont even have it in a bit..... all i have is respect for how strong you are..... how brave you are..... how good brother you are.... how good mother you are..... you are doing everything in your ability for nara.... i know.... we know..... i appreciate it.... so much..... with all respect..... all you need is a help now.... just take a little rest little one.... you have been strong for so long, more than what you can..... just lean on me at least until you feel you are strong enough to do yourself...... until then let me be in your side..... i know it don't have to be me.... i know anyone of us can be take my place and this offer..... but nara.... she choose me..... knowingly or unknowingly i was your both destiny..... and i will never blame but will honor to help you.... she can only see me as her dada.... let her be so.... all we can do is not to let her cry.... and from the time she see me this little fist on the shirt never loosen..... he want me more than anything...... until she can understand everything and choose let me fill the void that she misses so much..... let me be her dada little one... "

Jin wipe his tears, he was proud.... that will be an understatement..... he raise a Man and he will brag it like his handsome face..... taehyung was never a spoiled brat, he is silent to outsiders and have a poker face make people to think he is cold and arrogant..... but jin and namjoon and jisso know that boy see beyond anyone.... just like now..... money is not what jungkook and nara want..... they want someone to lean on..... for jungkook to take a little rest before his run in his life and nara to make her missing place of her dada..... and that's exactly what taehyung offers.....

Jisso was also crying in proud..... yoongi and lia they both felt they see a real super star which make them respect taehyung more..... more than what they do till day..... who can offer something like this to the people who almost ruin his career??  No one..... no one unless he is KIM TAEHYUNG.

They are waiting for the crying boy to took a decision..... taehyung gently rub his thumbs over his palm....

"I.... i.... " jungkook want to refuse.... but its the first time someone respected him.... appreciated him..... someone dont pity him..... someone actually ask him what he need..... he cant refuse but his fears are too much..... fear of what might be it cause for their gaurdian angel, their taetae....

"Shh.... its okay..... you want me to sing little one.... " taehyung know him..... just like a telepathy..... he dont ask for an answer..... he ask what the boy need..... he know what his voice, effect on these two people.....

She look like a blue parot, would u come fly to me..
I want some good day, good day, good day, good day, good day

Look like a winter bear, you sleep so happily
I wish you good nyt, goodnyt, goodnyt
Good nyt, good nyt

Imagine ur face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you ~~~

Winter bear...

~ ~ ~
Sleep like a winter bear

He was rocking both of them slowly..... with a smile like he won an oscar or a grammy......seeing how both of them have a smile on their face.....he could see how their face glow when he sing.....he never imagined that his songs would help someone like this......

"Are you okay.....so tell me....what you think....? " taehyung ask....even though he feel the tension on the boy but this time he was not that hesitant as before

"Thank...you" he accept it with a thankyou....he have a lot of words to tell hos angel.....but all he could collect and tell him is that one word.....with every single emotion that he want to pour in it...

In return he received a full boxy smile.....

"My pleasure little one..." taehyung said ruffling the boys hair and stand up from the bed with nara....who still cling on him....he smile at nara....or should i say his baby girl.....and look at jin and jisso who look him with proud..... he smile at them.......

"Get ready little one....we are going back.....take your time" he said and left the room with others....

That day jin and jisso look back at the bunby boy who clasp his hands together looking at the retracting figure of taehyung, as if he is his god..... they both see how much respect taehyung and jungkook pour each other.....that was overpowering every other emotion......and that day they both witness the only person who effect Kim Taehyung in his life....they smile at the boy and join others.....

Taehyung have no reason to offer the boy....he could have pity and go telling everything is going to be okay and give some money......but his heart was having an effect he never felt.....it's not love.....its respect and admiration to the boy......and more over when nara calls him "dada" with so much desperation..... the father instincts in him might have woken.....all he could think is to protect the little bundle that mumble dada in his chest, tightening her fist on his clothes even in her sleep......even if he could close his eyes on jungkook he could never be able to do it to the girl in his hand.....

He was not bothered of the waves in future......everything they decline in the press meeting will pop up back once they get a clue of jungkook and nara.....he risk it.... everything for them......why did he do that???  Sometimes you don't need a reason to dl the right thing! If its right, everything will fall on the correct place in flow....... and if anything happens in future like jin said.....there is nothing to get afraid for the prince of Kim corporations...... he is born to be the king at the end of the day....

He want to sit on his throne with a peaceful heart.....and if he dont do this he might lose his peace..... so in that sence, he is also selfish.....

_________________________________________

How is it?????