rhythm of rain

Hey bubs....how r u doing ?
Yesterday was a shity day🤭🤭 i really hoped i overcome my panic attacks ,but life is so crazy ..... Just got disappointed with someone i really loved,and hurt me so bad.....but as a result i see who was there for me actually......

I wrote the frst part three days back and when i told my friends i wanna go n write yesterday after a serious breakdown twice they pointed weapons at me and dare me to go to write dada🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ,like no one actually allows me to write this when my mind is okay🤦🤣

Anyway i am used to being in a shits in life,so i will manage.....and i got my bubs who were my only source of happiness when no one was there with me......😘😘

Some think y am i saying this here.....mahn i used to share my everything with my bubs .....dont come after me thinking bullshits of me plz.....

Yesterday kookie ate the perfomance ,and i dont know how to say how proud i am ,he was MASSIVE like tae says😌😍

Lets get it.......

Jungkook was waddling around the house with his small bumb ,his one hands placed securely over the belly,he first sneak peet into yoonmins room and see jimin was sleeping peacefull with his belly being supported with a small pillow that he partialy hugs too.....

Jungkook sit on the couch and watch some drama,the thing is taehyung is at home office with work,jimin is sleeping and lisa went for checkups, so he is alone and bored.....

He keep sighing for the nth time ......as he watch through the drama he start to feel hungry,or crave....he start to carve for starwberries that too which are dipped in honey.....

He walks into the kitchen and took a bowl of strawberries that taehyung or namjoon will keep filling since both jungkook and nara loves the fruit.....he took one and much but scrunched his nose because of the sorrness......

He serch in the cabin for honey,in fridge too but its no where to be found....

With that he pulls one chair from dining ....he kept it beside the shelf climbing upon it and tiptoed to reach the upper shelf seraching for the honey bottle that kept as extra there.....

He was tiptoed good that the chair slightly starts to moves while he was trying to take the bottle......

On a good stretch he lost the balance and he immediately hold on the chair which he was standing🤦 with scared face ,eyes dialated and hard heartbeating

"Pup..." Before he could register anything a loud voice booms in the kitchen and he was lifted from the shaking chair as such ,in fear he hold on to taehyung wraping his legs around his husband

"What the hell were you doing ??? Are u trying to fall or what?" Taehyung sound so cold,only he know what he felt when he enter the kitchen as not seeing jungkook and seen him on a fucking shaking chair that will lose it little balance left ......he see it horrorfully,his heart felt it will break any second watching what he see.....till today he is afraid to let jungkook walk up stairs after seeing the boy rolls down on their wedding night that too with his baby in him,which could harm either or both of them.......

Even while scolding taehyung grip on jungkook was too tight as if he is scared to let the boy on his own feet

"I m sorry....cupcake want honey....and i...sorry" his teary eyes,pouty lips and puppy eyes make tae to vanish the anger he had ,but he has to make sure his little trouble maker wont do stunts like this again

"Pup....if u dont see you have to ask anyone.....nayeon was in her room right or you can simply calls me ,why are you stubborn to do it yourself risking both of you" with the time taehyung had sit with jungkook on the couch placing his own head on jungkooks neck and hands rubbing his cupcake making sure they are safe....