marriage

"Hyung.... w.. what..? "

" bun.... dont panic please... " taehyung scoot closer to jungkook and try to calm him down

"Bun.... this is not how i was planning to say this.... but.... i love you.... i have fall in love with you for a few months.... i love who you are.... i genuinely do.... i just dont have a simple reason to pinpoint what exactly in you make me fall for you.... you as a whole make me head over heels for you..... every time you smile.... i hold my heart out in reflex..... at how ecstasic i feel.... every time i see your sparkly eyes i wonder is there anything more beautiful than that.... every time i see you cry it breaks my heart into pieces.... you may seems this ridiculous or you may think all the rubbish but belive me.... i am lucky to have you.... please love give me a chance to prove myself.... "

Everything was buffering in jungkook mind.... he was not able to hear it properly nor understand anything well.... he was dumfounded and look so shooked.....

"Bun.... speak something "

"Hyung.... why.... i.... i... am... "

"Please bun dont say u dont worth it or any other bullshit.... see i love you and my heart want you.... please..... at least think it for nara.... we can be a family.... take your time.... to fall in my love.... if i failed i will give you freedom from this forced relation.... i promise..... but be open to your own heart and try to feel my love for you"

Nothing was easy.... he keep on trying.... but jungkook still seems not to understand anything to his heart.... and after a while taehyung start to deal jungkook in his way.... he point out how is this important to have nara back.... how they could take her custody forever by this marriage..... yes kim taehyung took jungkook weakness against him.... he regret it a little.... he was not planning this to be go lije this.... but it happens and they have no choice or time....

Finaly the boy say yes.... it was so clear jungkook do it for nara.... only for her....

The next day a simple wedding was held in the kim residence.... no particular party or arrangement..... they registar legally.... take the vow... exchange the ring.... taehyung seal the vow with his promise to take care both of them till he die and kiss jungkook forhead so does he do on nara's....

This was not how kim taehyungs wedding must have done.... that should be no less than a festival.... but the kims dont bother as long as they get the best in law they could ever get as partner of taehyung..... no one can compare jungkook.... and all are genuinely happy.....

Back to present:-

After jisso know everything.... she was happy.... she was just mad that she couldn't attend the wedding more over taehyung dont see her as jungkooks mom.... she was hurt and more over she is a dramatic one....

Later jisso ask sorry and console jungkook after she know the boy cry over her drama.... that night everyone stay at the kims....

Jungkook lay down after making nara sleep.... she happily went to her dreamland after filling her tummy with her numnum....

Jungkook traces his finger lovingly over her face.... wiping away the milk left on her lips.... he smile seeing her nibbling her lips and pout when she dont get milk..... he was so immersed in nara that he dont notice his husband lay behind him and lean towards both.....

Jungkook stiff in his position when he feel taehyung over his shoulder..... his eyes that look like he was caught stealing something.... looking at taehyung who rest his head on jungkook shoulder and look back at his bun lovingly

"What my babies are doing? " he ask slowly.... but receive nothing in answer as jungkook feel his tongue tied and was not able to speak up......

Taehyung lean down to nara and kiss her head and whisper a good nyt while jungkook hold his breath as how close taehyung neck and face is that almost touch his nose and lips....

The heavy musk smell of his shower gel and after shave hit his nose..... for the first time jungkook feel a churning inside his belly..... he look taehyung without blinking...... he was confuse of the new feeling.... he never felt something like this to anyone before not to mention he never felt this with taehyung before.....

Taehyung see the how the gaze on him was different like jungkook was looking in a different emotion that he cant understand.... he shrugg it off.... and lay beside jungkook pulling the bot closer to him.... by his waist......

"Good nyt bun" he said tiredly as he kiss jungkook cheeks and fall asleep buring his nose in jungkook hair and wraping the boy in his back hug....

All while jungkook heart was on a marathon.... it was racing super fast...... his body heated up when taehyung pull him closer.... the churning feeling makes more vigorous inside his belly.... that he curl his toes in the sensation he gets.....

His breath was unsteady.... he was afraid yet feel peaceful.... he is scared and loved the feeling.... a feeling that put him in a confusion.....

He slowly relax in taehyung hold.... and blush when he realise taehyung big hands were over his belly, holding him securly.... he bit his lips.... not bothering why he is thinking so about his idol.... he slowly place his hands over taehyungs hands that were on his stomach.... and fall asleep....

Unknown to him his husband was smiling like a fool seeing his little gesture of acceptance.....

________________________________________

How is it?? 

Small chapter..... but i hope its good.....

I update one chapter before this... those who dont get notification see that okay....

And from now on the things will go a little faster... u guys are okay right?,

Like jungkook will fall in love but.... everything wont be easy you know....

The main villian will enter once they are both in love.... so wait for it 😈😈

Let me tell you