PRINCE

Nara do get a social anxiety with the incident..... she get flinch when people approch her.....and jungkook he was afraid, he have no where to go and the way people look at them and the incident everything scares him....and he silently cry.....

His doctor come to tell he is okay to leave met with him crying, and he sure knows the boy was bullied.... so as a doctor he try to speak

"Hello....hmm....my name is min yoongi....what's yours?

"Je..jeon....jun....jungkook"

"Its okay jungkookshi you can relax.....and if you don't mind can you expain what happened? "

Even though he hesitate first the doctors warm nature make him open uo to the situation he was in....he ask him that whether he need to take him back....but jungkook stay silent.....so he ask him to come with him and assure that his sister is also there so dont worry much....

That's how yoongi take jungkook and nara to his home.....his sister is an actress and by the way yoongi come to know kookie is not so know about the famous people....he let the boy to get rest....

He woke up by evening hearing some voice, he slowly come to check and see yoongi cooking and a girl was telling him something to which he was smiling.....he see the girl turn back and gasp....then she run towards him..

"Omo.....omo....you are so cute..... oppa....oppaaa"

She come to jungkook and pinch his cheeks who look shock at her behaviour he see yoongi coming towards them

"Oppa....where did your grumpy ass get a cute boyfriend like him....omo...." she exclaimed making jungkook to shock and yoongi with a 'wtf' look, he smack at her head who whine

"Stop troubling him Lia......he is my patient not boyfriend "

"It hurts oppa.....what's your name cutie? "

Jungkook get flustered and he shyly said

"Jung....jungkook"

"Oppa~~~~ i m gonna die.....kookie do you have a boyfriend /girlfriend? " she ask again laying on yoongi like he dramatically faint telling she is dieing

She get a no from jungkook which confuse yoongi but he stay silent

"Bingo.....oppa see he is single..... do anything and make him my brother in law.....omo....." she pinch on the shocked jungkook cheeks.....and run to her room for fresh up leaving an embarrassed yoongi and a flustered kook

"I....i will set....dinner.....you get nara...." yoongi escape from there

While on the other side jisso rush to home on seeing the vedio only to met with a letter.....she dont know how to act.....she and her family really adore the boy like their own brother and nara as their own child.....and they get abused and bullied.....and he choose to be on streets in this atmosphere with a sick daughter......her head was paining thinking all those....

Jin called her and ask and got shock to hear it....they can tell jungkook is so dumb but the kind heart of the boy really blind his eyes.....and he choose thee bad

On the other side taehyung was mad.....at first it was to jungkook and now his irresponsible fans who do shits in his name.....

He was said to attent a launching of their new product and namjoon and vmin are there.....the medias and others are only for taehyungs new scandal not for their product they knew it....

When the press meet start they start to target taehyung who bluntly and honestly said he have no idea who the boy was nor the child.....when the question go on board and tae was losing his control.....everyone get silent at the loud booming voice that send shivers down their spine

"ENOUGH..." everyone look at Kim Seokjin the angel looking man was red in anger while his husband look still calm.....but his dimples where no where, jaw clenched and his dragon eyes piercing each one......he lips form a smirk when seokjin shout.....namjoon lean to his chair, legs crosed and his arms fold to his chest ready to watch the show...

" who want answers can question me.....not my son.....he clear the same question from last day....and you all want him to drag until he apologize for something he don't done??  Well well.....you might have seen people and idols do that.....not my son that in my watch.....if he is guilty and in fault..... i am sure he will apologize himself.....or i know how to make him.....and i dont want any of your ass to do it for my son.....

And about your issue.....listen carefully.....The Kims is not gonna repeat anything regards this anymore.....

The boy who you all make viral has nothing to do with Kim Taehyung, i was the one met him two years back in his hometown.....i met him in a not so good situation and he ask me for a job.....because his daughter was sick and he need money...... i was the one who give him job in my sisters home as a cook.....Taehyung have never seen them in life expect the last day.....my sister was with them for her shoping and they see taehyungs fansign....and that boy and her daughter is a fan of him.....so my sister write him a letter to enter fast and see him, while ask taehyung to let him in..... that's what actually happen....and about the kid calling him dada....well she is just two years and she might have misunderstood it....

You can belive it or not.....we dont give a thing......and let me remind you one thing

KIM TAEHYUNG IS THE PRINCE OF OUR EMPIRE AND EVEN IF YOU ALL TRY HARDER TO PULL HIS LEGS.....AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL ALL STAND UNTIL MY SON ASK YOU TO SIT"

Silence.....complete silence....everyone was stunned except three kim namjoon, kim taehyung,  and park jimin....the three have a smirk on their face.....and namjoon was the first to clap, then the vmin, then their staff....the medias lower their head in shame and clap, because most of their companies are sponsored by the kim....that means their salary....

The three walk through the middle like royals along with jimin.....

What the people think its easy to pluck taehyung like everyone else??  Oh boy....you are mistaken.....he was born different..... he was born to rule.....and acting is just a passion even if it goes..... he still have a throne waiting for him....

The people who try to end him should have think about whom they play.....😈

________________________________________

How was it?? 

Hope its going good