storm

The person was looking at the paper taehyung signed with a smirk.... he had got something big enough to blow up....

He watch it after he call his boss to report....

There in the paper taehyung signed it... as

Father of jeon nara..... and the way taehyung behave and order the way he console the boy who assume to be the mother of the girl only get his smirk wide...

Who ever the girl and boy is to taehyung..... even if the child is not his blood the way taehyung protect them only show one thing.... they are too precious for him.... and that's what they need.... a weakness of the poweful kim taehyung and finally they get it....

It take three hours.... jungkook was too tired and taehyung took the boy who was refusing too much to move from there to a room.... but somehow taehyung took him..... he make jungkook to lay down and feed him himself.... the boy was crying non stop.... by one hour jimin reach the hospital followed by jin and yuna..... and finaly namjoon himself.... everything make sure that indeed the little girl was their weakness.... the fear that reflect on namjoon and jin was evidence of that.... the way jin feed jungkook and scold him the way namjoon console taehyung everything was been reported to their enemy by someone

Four hours that pass like year.... the doctor comes out and let them know nara is out of danger and is alright.... she is unconscious bcoz of anaesthesia but will woke up soon..... everyone feel relived and the happiness was reflecting everybody....

Taehyung sit next to jungkook and hug hum who accept the hug still crying in his chest like a baby.... thanking him again and again....

"Stop crying bun.... our baby is fine..... " he said kissing his crown not minding his family was there..... and now they know who taehyungs judy is.... its him.... jeon jungkook the bunny boy....

And everyone of them was happy in it..... they leave the two alone.... jin and namjoon along with yuna go back leaving jimin to accompany taekook....

"Bun.... baby look at me.. " taehyung ask jungkook and cup his cheeks to make the boy to look him....

"Stop crying love.... it hurts me seeing like this.... "

Jungkook was not in a state to understand what exactly he was been called by taehyung..... he was in a state that was too much thankful for taehyung that he was ready to repay it by any means....

Taeyung wipe the tears and smile at the boy..... and he kiss his eyes.... making jungkook to look at him with wide doe eyes.... and taehyung giggle at tge reaction.....

"Bun.... i.... i have something to tell you..... but before that..... i need to make sure of something.... and i want you to do me a favor too.... "

Jungkook was too in shock to think much but he was ready to do any favor taehyung ask him for...

"Y.. yes.... hyung"

"I will let you know.... but for now.... calm down.... nara dont like to see you like this right.... so be a good boy and wash your face and dont cry again.... let's wait for her okay..... "

Jungkook nod his head and do what he was asked for....

Three days they were in hospital either taehyung or jimin or yuna stay with nara and kook, but tae make sure to see nara and kook everday....

They come back to home and everything was again fall back smoothly..... nara is getting better everyday.... she dont have a breathing problems which make kook so happy....

Just like that when they thought everything was falling perfect..... but seems like it was not....

Taehyung was still doing with their upcoming project.... he hold on his acting to take a break for the time being.... but he do find time for some small prohect regarding music....

"Call taehyung and ask him to meet me.... IMMEDIATELY " namjoon said through his phone to his secretary.... looking at the man infront of him with a very intimate gaze...... the said man enjoy the way namjoon's jaw tightened and he smile with a very sickening smile....

"Tae.... uncle is asking for you.... you should meet him immediately.... " jimin tell taehyung who was going through some file.... he look back at jimin and he know something is up....

"What's it chim? "

"Don't know.... but seems like its serious... "

Taehyung look at jimin in confusion but he stand up and start walking to namjoons office which is across of his own....

Without knocking he open the door and enter inside.... the room was too tensed.... he could feel it.... he look at the man sitting in front of his appa whose back was facing him.... then he look at his appa who clearly have a piercing look in his eyes and the clenched jaw make sure..... something is clearly bad.....

"Appa.... you ask for me... "

Namjoon avert his gaze from the man to taehyung..... he ask taehyung to join him..... who sit next to namjoon as namjoon had an extra seat next to him..... he dont like jin to sit somewhere that look not in same level as him..... so he have a position for jin next to him, if his husband come to office.... and at time like this taehyung usually use the chair.... only when jin is at the same room tae can sit somewhere or else he should sit next to namjoon to clearly tell who ever sitting opposite of them that who is the next hier to his chair.....

"You have something to deal with tae... its in your territory..... and make sure to let him know who you are"

That was the introduction namjoon give to taehyung of the situation..... clearly sending a shiver to the person opposite to them.... but that make him sure he is right with it....

"Speak" taehyung said with a deep voice

"Chill Mr. Kim..... i m not here to make an issue..... i just want some of your share in return to not take something precious of yours from you.... " the man said with a smirk

" first of all.... introduce yourself.... its not like i know some scams like you for you to speak causually...... and second what the shit are you spilling and demanding me to lend you shares..... "

" indeed a tiger..... for your second question..... i was talking about

Nara.... Jeon Nara.... and for your first question..... indeed i am sorry to not introduce first..... i apologize..... well.... i am....

------------------------------------------------------

So how is it?

Who do you think it is?

And why do he come for nara??