changes

The next day the cute little family woke up with morning kisses and greetings.... taehyung took nara out after making jungkook a panting mess with his kisses and his new hobby..... he dont want nara to see her mumma in a messy state so he took her to get ready while jungkook watches them holding the blanket tightly with a red face.....

Taehyung turns around and wink at jungkook who gasp and hide himself inside the blanket giggling and making whines.....

Later the trio get ready they decide to spend the day together.... and just like that taekook with nara went to explore paris.... they went to parks and famous places that they could travel in a day.... eat many food and get so many souvenir for both of them....

They got a pretty good family day together.....

While paparazzi never leave them but they stay in a distance capturing their moment.... it was already get viral about the proposal..... and the way taehtung treat jungkook.... people are in awe as well as envious of the handsome couple that love each other like no tomorrow.....
And their cute sunshine.....

They return to korean two days later..... by the time jungkook and nara get exhausted already.... on reaching yoongi and lia also stays in the kims since the car directly took them seeing jungkook not well.... the boy was almost passout from the travel..... he was not used to this and to say the foreign food also make him starve..... tae make sure to get as much as korean for jungkook but seems it also don't make a difference.....

A very excited jin receive them with wide arms.... and joon immediately get nara in his arms missing her.... she was too tired but still give her smile for her joonie appa.... and she slept in his shoulder..... jungkook look he will fall any second make jin worry and start to scold jimin and tae to not take care of him properly which they roll their eyes in return.... jin keep on asking yoongi to confrim the boy is alright and yoongi at a point get done with the constant asking from jin....

Like that they took the next day on leave....

The following day everything falls on back.... nara was getting ready with her dada , while tae was getting ready for office.... jungkook dont have a schedule so he was practically free today....

After taehyung leave giving pecks to his babies jungkook and nara play with nayeon and yeji, they were having a good time with each other since his schedules make nara alone for long..... he was making upto her using all the time he get.....

Lisa called in between they talk for a while since they dont meet for days....she informed the cafe for hobi start with its works and they are so excited making jungkook happy.....

By the noon jungkook start to miss tae eventhough he got messages in btween the one week with his husband who have an arms around him always make him miss the man more.....

So he got prepared a homely lunch for tae, with all his favourite.... he get it packed for all that include namjin and yuna and jimin..... he ask nayeon for help and with that he plan to surprise his husband.....

He took nara in his arms and walk to the car...with a beautiful smile thinking of seeing taehyung and also he talk to nara who was curious of anything like him askimg whatever she was seeing on the way.....

On reaching the office he ask his driver to deliver the food for namjin and yuna he also make a box for rose too, not to let the girl ghosted.....with that he walk with a bag that have his husband and jimins lunch in one hand the other holding nara who grip on his forefinger and jumbing and smiling....waving people on the way....she was goofy like always......

There are still people who are not acceptimg jungkook and nara....who are still salty of it.....and jungkook becoming a model over night and topping them make so many models in rage.....

As they walk they were stoped by a random girl.....jungkook look at her confused

"Do you have an appointment? " she ask with a bitchy face

"Me??  Hmm...no !"

"Sorry u can't enter then....please get an appointment " she told....its not like she dont know him....she is new to the office and she hate jungkook apparently for dumb reasons....like he is taehyung husband and her boyfriend lost his chances of being a top model....which was another dumbness.....

"Is it?  Let's see then" jungkook said unfaced....he dont find anything offending but he was not minding it at all.....so he again walk only to block by another man.....who was also a model and the girls boyfriend who was glaring at jungkook.... the man push jungkook to a corner along with nara and his gf who was smirking......

Their boldness come from the thing they know jungkook is naive.....who they can over power when he is alone.....they stupidly choose the chance to harass the boy..... how dumb they are🤦‍♀️

Jungkook grip his hold on nara who was looking shocked and teary eyes at her mumma who smile at her in return assuring nothing to worry.....

"You dumb boy....because of you my chance at vante was gone....i become a mere model like anyone else.....you have nothing in particular to be a model....just an ugly sac......who eat rotten food to survive and sleep on street....you oathetic whore....who spread you- "

*slap*

"How dare you slap my boyfriend "

Jungkook look at her with a i don't give a fuck look, a pretty smirk on his lips....and glare at her making her to fear.... he look back at the man who was holding his cheeks and glaring him....ready to slap him back.....

"I dare you to lay a finger on me....Kim Jungkook " and he watch how the hand stop midway....

"What you say....me have nothing in particular....if so i wont be welcomed in this industry...... with open hands....what u said was true i do have ate bad food and live on street i admit.....but that have nothing to do with my talent.....and dare you to say anything about my character.....u will know whose husband i am..... " he see how the man was shivering in anger and humiliated....he was satisfied with it....he get naras hand and turns to walk back.... only to look back and said

" keep you girlfriend in ur control boy.....its not me who open legs.... i do it only for my husband..... but if i remember her..... i....okay that's none of my business.... my husband must be hungry" he stop midway making the girl to wide her eyes in horror and gulp looking at her boyfriend who look murderous at her.....

"Let's go bubba....dada must ne hungry"

With that they go to taehyungs cabin not knowing his husband was wstching everything with crossed arms and a proud smirk on his lips.....

Finaly his boy is getting out of his insecure bubble.....and was bold to stand up for himself....
Taking his name in defence....he is happy and proud....he could expain how much......

And he was correct when he knew once jungkook see tae all his boldness he show there will melt and become the little naive fluff ball.....

That's exactly what happen when he open and enter the cabin....he was met with the bear hug from his bunny.....higging him tightly and pressing hos face into his chest.....all small and cute.....he pat his back kissing his crown and encourage him saying

"I m proud of you love"

Which receive the confused look with those round bambi eyes.....

_________________________________________

Miss me?? 

How is it?? 

Not a good one just filling chapter