accused

Bubs, i have zero knowledge of how court work.... or how the law goes..... i m trying in a way i want, so hoping you wont get mad at me for this.....

The one week time was extremely difficult for taehyung.... how much even he console the little bunny he wont stop crying..... he look so pale and week just in one week..... he can't let nara in anyone's hand except taehyung and namjin not even in jimin or yuna.... he become so sensitive that he was too ready to take nara to washroom while he bath in fear of losing her..... at a point taehyung scare is he going to lose his bunny......

Taehyung use to accompany both till they sleep bcoz one day he met with a sight of jungkook woke up whole night looking at nara...... so the next day he sit with them till jungkook sleep and assure he wont go so that jungkook can sleep...

And all the trauma jungkook gone through boil taehyung blood that he was ready to pull the park just like thry are not even born in this world.... he gonna erase them..... but he have to wait.... a little longer.... till the first appearance..... he want to know what all they are accusing on.....

On monday taehyung and yuna accompanied jungkook and nara.... taehyung was in disguise not making another scene that could make any trouble for jungkook..... he watch bogom and his wife a girl named mina looking at them in smirk like they won something.....

The court starts...... the case had called and the accused is asked to introgate..... jungkook was shaking but taehyung assure him he should be bold enough so that nara wont be taken away, he give him the courage to face others..... and with the determination of getting his daughter he stand up even though he is too nervous he know he has to do....

The section start as the advocate from bogum's side come with a smirk.... scaring jungkook with his bloody smirk and attitude..... they feel victory on their side just by seeing the boy going vulnerable....

"Can you introduce yourself young man" the adv asked.... jungkook lick his lips in nervousness and look at taehyung who nod him back

"My.... my name is... jeon jungkook... i... i am 20 years old.... i come... from... outer seoul.... i m here in seoul.... by past 3 years.... "

"Do you have a daughter? "

"Yes"

"Is she your daughter? "

"Yes"

"Are you sure"

Jungkook was buring his own nails in fear

"Yes.."

"Okay tell me about your family"

"I...i...don't "

"Are you an orphan"

That was a too sensitive topic for jungkook since the boy had being humiliated for being an orphan, losing his only brother....he felt his tears are briming yet he stayed and reply

"Y..yes"

"Do you know mr.park hyungsik and mrs.park ara? "

"Y..yes"

"How? "

"I...th...they...."

"Its okay jungkook i can help you.....you were the surrogate for them isn't it? "

"Yes.." jungkook close his eyes tightly...

"Do you receive money in return? "

"Y..yes"

"Do you sign the contract for surrogacy? "

"Y..yes"

"So...you are adniting that Nara is indeed Park couples daughter that you surrogate.....or is she have another father? " he said in a mocking tone.....jungkook shut his eyes and tears spill on the other side taehyung was getting angried minute by minute and yuna is holding his hands to not let him outlash and creat a scene....