who you are?

Hey bubs....so this chapter....as i said i control a lot more than i was in past....so i m confused at how good it is....i feel this is not that good to the one who read my old books.....so if u dont mind could u comment..... not in word but what u feel..... its ok to not like ..... just comment plz.....love you all....

Mature content ahead....plz skip if u r uncomfortable.....

(I just make covers for my chapters for my vmin book

(I just make covers for my chapters for my vmin book....so i try one today for this....hw is i🤭🤭)

Jungkook heart was beating like he run a marathon.... he was looking at tae in wide eyes.... but he get even more submitting seeing the dark gaze of taehyung standing like he was not minding what he said.....

"I don't want to repeat jungkook"

"H.. hyungie~"

"Do it now..... or i will "

Jungkook feel smaller and smaller under the dominance..... he bite his lips holding the hem of his t- shirt and pull it up.... he look at taehyung who was leaning against the door and see no reaction..... he pulls the top off his head.... feeling hot and nervous...... he look back at taehyung and there was still looking unaffected...... he slowly put his hands on his waistband.... pushing the pants down...... closing his legs together..... hands rested on his chest.... all small and vulnerable.....

"I said strip jungkook..... u r still on your clothes.... i want.... NONE.... on you"

Jungkook feel like to cry in the way taehyung order.... but something in his heart also give a trilling feel also..... he was so nervous and he shakingly keep his fingers over his waistband pushing down his boxer.... standing naked infront of his husband who was eyeing him top to bottom.....

"Turn around "

" huhh? " he dont get another reply and he shakingly turns around.....he could heare taehyung moves.....he could hear the cloth droped on the floor.....and he could feel taehyung right behind him.....

He shiver when he felt taehyung hands brushing his hands......he feel the wet kiss on his shoulder blade.....he close his eyes biting down how arousing it is......

He feel how taehyung brush his skin..... his hips....sides.....his belly.....his waist.....his thighs.....and his ass.....he was shivering under the sexual touches......arousing him wetting him up and making him needy.....he could feel the hardness that's pressed on his back.....

He moan when he was bitten on his neck....leaving purple marks.....he grap taehyungs hair which was yaked back....

"Don't.... touch me....bunny.......get on bed.....on fours........"

He leave jungkook from his hold who shakingly walk to the bed climbing up and stay on his four....ass up high......he was biting his lips so much.....he feel aroused as well as sad thinking tae is mad....that he dont even peck him till now....not allowing to touch him.....