bachelor's party

The next day was too chaotic in the kims....they woke up early getting ready ,with jimins mood swings and an equally opponent jungkook confusing everyone and hinting jin in all the way what could it be.......he was cautious but keeping an eye on the boy ,careful with him.....he is just giving time to confirm it before taking the boy to the hospital and the whole rush for two marriage was also not helping......

There was a whole debate of taking nara for shoping or not....moms tell she has to go to school since she just started and she will get tired by the whole shopping etc where as joon and tae is not having it arguing that nara have the right to choose the dress she want on her parents wedding.....well the debate ends up with moms winning ....since both joon and tae are extremely whipped husbands and they do have a plan behind their wifes back to take nara from school....from her own school.....since they are seperating the ways for shopping jin and kook will not know what they are up to any way.....but jin being jin know what exactly joon is about to do but he just blind it.....well he is also whipped

The shopping was another Chaos they should get four dresses for each.....for two wedding and two reception for jimins it was more an easy task knowing the theme where as jungkooks its just make them confuse.....and to an endtae reveal that to get dress for jimins wedding and his reception while he will get dress for all of them for taekook wedding in theme..... somehow they accept.....

By the time they reach both jimin and jungkook are on bed ,totaly wasted and exhausted makimg both yoongi and tae to worry at how the boys look .....

The next day all went for their works especially they have a meeting for the winter collection and jungkook was also present.....till now many are not so fond of him in the office basically who dont work with him.....those who work already fall in his cuteness and kind heart immediately become the members of jungkook protection group.....(just like my readers)

The meeting include namjin and taekook with the fashion designers,finace,and executive managers of vante....they where discussing all the thing telling their own view points and opinions while jungkook silently sit listening everything attentively.......he was looking at the brochure given to him.....and his fingers grazes on a picture.....eyes narrowing like he is thinking something.....

"You want anything to say kookie?" Namjoon ask getting everyone attention to jungkook who wide his eyes and look at joon and around the table ,makimg him anxious seeing all looking at him.....tae place his hands on his thighs calming jungkook sensing the boy get tensed over the attention and smile at him.....

"You wanna say something pup?" Tae know is joon ask jungkook such a question he must have noticed.....

"Hmm...that...."

"Go on kookie" jin also assure him with a smile

"The hoodies....it look simple....i mean its good .... but its just like everyone do.....i think we should alter so we can bring a signature...." He speak not so confident in what he talking but as he says namjoon turns his full attention to jungkook humming at the request

"Like what kookie?"

"Hmm...like....more loose type.....with bigger head cap so we don't feel the head to be small.....may be longer sleeves also like paws...." He bite his lips gripping taehyung hands on his thighs.....he hear murmuring and mocking giggles from his side .....not loud but he could hear it making him to look down .....

"Hmm....can do sketch it if u can " joon ask clearly impressed over the suggestion

"Give him the tools" joon said to the designers

"But sir... that's a...."

"I don't ask you question miss byul i order you "

"Yes sir"