secret husband??

Jungkook look like he see some ghost..... taehyung was not getting why the baby in the boy whom jisso send is calling him dada.... on top of that she was extending her arms for him to pick up....

There were gasp, murmers around..... then the flashing of lights cover jungkook and nara in seconds, some are mocking and cursing him which was still audible..... but jungkook stood there with fear washed over him.....

He feel like to cry.... but when the light hit his face, he immediately hide nara to his chest and lower his face.... but nara being a child who is unaware if the problems around her, start to wiggle in his arms and cry loudly extending her small arms within jungkooks hold to taehyung crying by calling him dada....

It was a choas..... the main problem was.... they become the center in seconds and when taehyung here nara cry like that for him, his heart pain seeing a baby and as in industry he know they gonna face the what.... at last without thinking if the consequence taehyung stand from his seat and took nara in to his, wrapping her head with his coat covering her..... she stop her crying the time she saw her 'dada' took her.....

Seeing jungkook look frozen tae tell his bodygaurds to take him away while he start to walk with nara calling jisso who tell she is in parking..... and with that he lead both nara and jungkook to the car.... the biggest mistake he had done impulsively....

Jisso wide her eyes seeing taehyung with them, and a jungkook who looj like his soul left him and a nara who is cupping her small hands on tae's cheeks..

"What are you doing here bear??  Are you insane? "

"Noona..... this..... oh god.... its again chaotic.... you better go to home now"

Even though nara refuse to go back to jungkook..... taehyung coax her by telling that he will come to see her giving a kiss on her forhead while she was in jungkooks hands....

All the way he thought was jungkook is someone jisso know..... nara is his daughter..... and jungkook is his fan..... nara confuse him ti his father...... okay everything he thought was correct with some incorrections.....

Taehyung go back to his fan signing which was almost finish but the rest of the time was not smoot as before..... the same question of the identity of jungkook and his daughter keep on asking..... all he could do is smile and deny it....

By the time korea was flood with the news..... the news of actor and model Kim Taehyung hier Of Kim corporation has a secret husband /boyfriend with a child..... who suppose to meet unexpectedly and their daughter unknowingly disclose their relationship...... point to validate their theories

1. The boy who is supposed to be mr. Kim's spouse come to the venue with taehyung's own personal bodygaurds

2. The girl in the boys arms immediately recognized taehyung and call him out 'dada' and even cry until he took her in his arms

3. Kim taehyung was not okay seeing 'his daughter ' cry and let his gaurds down and pick her to comfort

4. Kim taehyung himself hide the 'his daughter' and escort his spouse to the parking.... leaving his fans and media on board

5. Actress  Kim Jisso who is sister of Kim seokjin and aunt of taehyung pick the boy and the baby girl 'herself'

6. Taehyung kiss 'his daughter ' and the boy before they left.

7. According to the age of the girl, she might be born around his debut.... that means the boy and kim taehyung was together before his debut while the kim's hide taehyung

8. People have seen kim jisso took the boy and daughter to her own home.

The evidence to prove their relation was too strong than the truth...... taehyung was adjusted with scandal in his life..... but this one was something he also couldn't accept or tolerate

And jungkook that boy was trembling in the car, holding nara soo tight to him..... he was having all the thought of losing his job, nara's medicine, and losing a family that he had now.... he could afford it.... and thinking of jisso hate him because he  cause troble make it more worse.

Jisso dont think or tell him or shout at him after reaching home....she got continuous calls from medias and others asking of jungkook which he deny completely hiding the boy in her behind like a mom.....she know how polluted this industry is....she know its not jungkooks fault to blame him.....people love scandal and they will make even if u breath if the want.....but today a poor boy was fell in the ugly hole of the industry and that's her only concern

And jungkook he blame himself for telling nara about taehyung being her dada....how could he be so dumb.....and thinking of the fact they made scar in their angels reputation and name is eating him alive.....

_________________________________________