taste of wine

Taehyung was holding jungkook's hands with one hand while the other hold a clingy nara.... instead of crying like her momma she immediately latch on taehyung and refuse to go to anyone even namjoon and hide herself in her dada's neck..... clearly telling how much she miss him....

The doctor come fast and check jungkook and inform the boy has gone anxiety and stress.... his bp had shoot up and ask them to let the boy sleep and not stress him again.... tae and joon thank the doctor....

"What happen to him?  Why he is all of a sudden? " tae ask brushing off the hairs that falls on jungkooks face to the others

"Don't know bear.... last night we woke up by hearing his cryings.... we were scared at how scared he look and how much he was crying.....we somehow woke him up and he was hugging me and crying asking for you..... must have had a nightmare..... but morning he was okay....until a few hour he start to get stressed again....and now this.....he must have missed you...." jin said looking at jungkook.....

"You guys can go....i will look him....thanks appa, eomma"

"Why you are thanking us bear....he is our son, silly" jin said ruffling tae's hair and pat nara before leaving the three.....

A few minutes later jungkook stir up in his sleep while nara slept on tae's shoulder still her cute fingers gripped on taehyung shirt tightly.....he coo at her slowly taking her to the other side of bed and join jungkook....hugging him tightly.....kissing his for head..... oh he miss this....their cuddle and warmth....but the red nose and swollen eyes....the tear stained cheeks everything hurt tae more and more......

"What happen pup....why you get scared love....i will never leave you...." he said rubbing his thumb over jungkooks cheeks wiping the tears.....and he watch how jungkook stir up and open his eyes.....

And the next thing he knew the boy look at him a few seconds before start to cry....like before scaring him....

"My baby....love....shhhh....its okay....i am here....see hyungie is here....stop it.....its alright....i got you...." he said slowly encourage tje boy to stop crying assuring him that he is there and will not go....

" he said slowly encourage tje boy to stop crying assuring him that he is there and will not go

Taehyungs heart break seeing jungkook like this....whatever was makimg the boy afraid....he wont let it happen.... not when he is Alive....😈😈

After a few more minutes of jungkook hiding in taehyungs chest and sobbing hard he calm down......

"Bun....can u smile once....i miss your smile....is this how my beautiful husband welcome when his handsome husband come back home after work....smile~~~~" taehyung said pulling out from the hug.....

And like always jungkook obey....but more than obeying....seeing his husband healthy and safe near him make him happy.....the warth and the scent that wrap him was the assurance that this is real....his husband is really with him....and he smile with that puffed red nose and red eyes.....