winter bear

Jungkook had a serious internal fughting that others can't see..... he was under severe stress..... he ubderstand how he push his daughter but his mind was not allowing him to took her also..... takimg nara to him only means one thing her life is gonna be as illfate as him....

He dont have a proper place to live, just because hobi and lisa took them to their home doesn't mean he can depend on them always right..... the salary he have from cafe was enough for him when mr. Park send him his allowance now tjere is no such thing..... and above everything he have a child to take care off.....

Each day passes his life is gettimg more complicated, he feel suffocated in this mess..... he was tired of crying..... praying for help..... he try to kill nara in the hope they both will die..... from this cruel world..... but once he open his eyes in hospital and not seeing his belly nor the baby.... he really thought he kill her..... and as a mother who cherish each day of her life within all those illfate..... he love her that he cant imagine the fact he was alive and his daughter was dead.

He become numb at the fact and when they show nara or she cried he cant eveb felt his body could move..... he just trapped in numbness..... but then he think.... now what will gonna happen??  How will she gonna grew up with him..... his messed up brain only choose a dumb answer to leave her in hospital so that she will have a chance to get a foster parents..... he was not know when he will try to quit his life and he hate nara to be in that...... but again fate played with him.....

There he is with nara in his arms.... he know after seeing him sleep lisa kept her near him.... they want him to accept her..... and actually he too want to get attach to her..... but...... he can't..... his life is not something that you could have bring another life into.....

Silent tears starts to fall down his cheeks looking at the unlucky angel in his side

Nara slowly squirm in her sleep, looking at him with half lided eyes.... and her face slowly start to frone.... she is gonna cry..... and seeing her like that his heart break..... call it his mother instincts or anything but he do what he should have done days before

He pull his shirt to up revealing his puffed red boobs abd slowly placing it in to her small mouth..... as if she find peace she take a long satisfied sigh.... latching into his breast taking deep suck to have all her mothers milk like a hungry baby......

The feeling he had when she latch on her make him hold her more tighter and cry..... he feel peace.... he feel complete.... he know he is messed up but the moment assure him he is not alone in this world..... he has a whole new world in his arm..... that's when he kissed her.... on her crown..... she had a beautiful smile while sucking her mom..... they find their world... she was not alone any more.... so does jungkook.

The next day he try to push everything aside..... for the sake of nara.... the change really make lishope happy...... a few weeks passes by..... the old room where jungkook live.... he has to vacate as he cant pay the rent..... again jeon jungkook and nara is on streets..... like before lisa took both of them to their home.... but can they stay their like leeches??  His self respect is not allowing him..... he try to find one more job but that only means leaving nara to lisa..... how much more can he ask for them??

Three more moths he stayed there.... go for one more part time job.... he want to assure they are not burden to hobi and lisa. His life is hard as before.... may be it is more now.....

Mens were keep on asking him to sleep with them.... they know he is vulnerable, he need money and they are using his situation..... even his situation do make temptation to those offers the face of nara always keep him reject all those people. He have to be good mother atleast right.

But one day everything fall into more deeper shit. Nara start to breath heavily, coughing and she faint in his arm.... with panic lisa and jungkook take her to hospital..... the sane breath issue she had during her breath get severe this time.... and they had to do a surgery as soon as possible or else they will lose her..... but since her condition is week abd she was small the doctor advice him to take medication until she is one year or two. But the medicines are also expensive.

Its like he was hit with more stones.... he was trapped..... that night he look at nara and keep on thinking..... at a point he think of leting her die soon and to suicide himself..... but he cant do that..    she is his only world.... he hug her and cry silently on her small tummy.... she was fisting his hair as if consoling him.

Then he decide to sell his body if that could save his daughter... . He has nothing to lose except nara ...... and he was ready to do it...... he keep on asking why he was born??  Why god doing this to him??  Does he find happy seeing him suffer.?? 

He try to sleep but he couldn't..... so he put on the fm in his small phone..... music is somehow become his escape.....

A small melody was heard when he tune the chanel..... it was new.... the sound waa soo deep and soulful...... as if it let him dive into his soul and fly..... jungkook slowly close his eyes..... he feel like that voice become a blanket for him..... just like that with solo tears that flows down from his closed eyes he fall asleep.

(Listen to the music above if u can)

She look like a blue parot, would u come fly to me..
I want some good day, good day, good day, good day, good day

Look like a winter bear, you sleep so happily
I wish you good nyt, goodnyt, goodnyt
Good nyt, good nyt

Imagine ur face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you ~~~

Winter bear...

~ ~ ~
Sleep like a winter bear

~ ~ ~
Sleep like a winter bear....

While jungkook was having a hard time taehyung was preparing to show his other passion to the world.... music....

He wrote and composed his first song.... a dedication to his passed grandma with whom he grew up.... who cant see him becoming an actor.... he pour his emotion into a beautiful song....

And it was going to be aired on 12'o clock to night.

The world was waiting for what time of song it must be.... how cool he sound etc..... every fansite were active to welcome the new song..... planning everything to make it hit.....

And the clock hit to the next day seoul was welcomed by a sweet soulful melody

Winter Bear by kim taehyung...

That was another milestone in his life.... no one imagined he could sing this soulfully.... they know seokjin is a good singer but..... god by now everyone is convinced seokjin really pour all his gene to his son without mercy.

While everyone congragulate the successful debut of taehyung.... he was so happy so many aporeciation calls and messages..... but he dont even know there were real appreciation out there

People like jungkook fall asleep with his voice.... they defeat the demon in their head when taehyung sing for them.....

________________________________________

How is it??

Do you think jungkook gonna do something that he will regret later?

How will they find a ray of hope in this mess??

Comments pleae😭😭😭😭😭