who is jeon jungkook?

Jungkook open his eyes and met with taehyung who was sitting with nara who is sleepong on his shoulder clutching on his shirt like her life depend on it, while he pat her bum, humming a song.... helping her to float peacefully in her little dream land with her dada....

They look perfect and adorable together..... like they really click the bond of a father and daughter..... but that's no where near adorable to jungkook..... he panicked at the second he see them.... immediately woke up to sit and bow to taehyung repeatedly asking sorry and try to take nara....

And taehyung seems to get afraid of how the boy behave..... every human will feel sad at how the boy shiver at his presence.... finally taehyung pull the boy by his shoulder and hid his face into his chest..... why did he do that?? Is that necessary?? He dont know and he don't think..... all he could think is to calm the boy before he will get another episode of panic attack.....

And just like nara jungkook fisted the grip on his shirt.... like a child.... who is afraid of everything..... taehyung look at his eomma who look amused but proud and confuse at what he is seeing.... they really dont know what going on.....

"Jungkook.... its okay..... i m here okay.... i wont hurt you..... calm down you little one..... its all right" taehyung whisper to the boy in his chest....

It really look like a family..... of Kim Taehyung.... his partner on his chest and daughter on his shoulder.... it look like a perfect angle for a family pic..... but that's not reality..... its far from what reality is.....

After a few minutes taehyung get a grip on the boy and calm him down..... now everyone was looking at him for his answer..... and nara she refuse to leave taehyung and without any thought or complaints taehyung do as she want him to be....

"Kookie.... we know it might be sensitive but..... if u feel okay with it tell us everything..... about you.... and nara.... " jisso ask carefully not to get sensitive of her words to harm the boy....

Jungkook hesitate but the room filled with the strangers that really care for him.... from jin to lia.... everyone love him..... that he never gets..... they dont even question him.... especially jisso who practically look after him like a family, like a brother.... then y should he want to hesitant when.... they make only trouble for them.... atleast he could answer them..... its their right to know..... and his responsibility to answer....

He took a deep breath.... trying to open the wounder parts of his harsh life again.....

.

"I.... i am jeon jungkook..... i really don't know if my family name is this..... they told me its my name.... from all my memory i have.... i could only recollect i was being in an orphanage ever..... i dont know how i end up there.... nor do i know who my parents.... or why did they abandon us.... hmm... i have a brother.... younger one.... jeon soobin... (you all forget him bub.... i am disappointing )

We dont really have a good life.... our caretaker in the orphanage dont really care of any of us.... they treat us like garbage.... no of the sponsored money was used for us.... but they do their luxurious life giving us the waste food..... the only happiness i ever have was my brother..... we were bullied in school.... its normal since we were orphans no one was there to ask for us..... so we become their punch bags....

My brother was a weak boy than me..... and i cant help to see him get punch.... so i end up having his punches from his bullies too..... no one was there to treat us.... no one cared us.... i do study well in my age.... but.... its not meant for someone like us....

I start to work at a very young age for my brother.... and i was okay with that.... when i was good enough i took my brother and come out of our orphanage and start to live in a one roomed house..... it was not good looking.... water will leaked on rain, no heaters or fan.... kitchen and bedroom were together..... we have a common bathroom outside our house that to share with other family...... we struggle for daily bread but..... we were happy..... or i thought..... but it really was than our orphanage..... we have each other.... he is my only family......