dada👨‍👧

Six months passed so fast.... taehyung finishes his new project..... nara is almost two years.... her health is good now and jungkook is still saving for her operation..... she start to talk alot.... she is a smart girl who is mature for her age..... sometime she is even more understanding than niki.....

Jungkook is starting to live a normal life..... he dont go out but he make sure he do visit some cheap places with nara.... he want her daughter to see the world.... cheap place well he cant afford anything if his lovely ask for him to but if he take her to a mall.... its not like jisso not paying him, well she pays him in extra telling new reasons as this allowance that allowance since the boy wont accept..... but the expensive medicine and his urge to save for operation never let him to think above his limitations..... and nara well she know how hard her mother is raising her.... can she know at that age??  But that's how she behaving.... even if her little doe eyes sparkles at toys they see, and candies she look at she never ask to him.... she just look then hide into his crook of kook's neck.....

AS far of toys its not a deal since niki loves to share his toys, but the little nara's princess heart always longing for a blue princess doll once she saw with his mom.... that doll she never see with her niki oppa.... as she never tell her about it jungkook also have no idea for it.....

About taehyung lia was a better option.... the girl is younger than him.... well the first shot was a chaotic, the moment she saw him she start to panic and blabber out, embarrassing herself..... at first he thought she was seeking attention like everyone....

But later that day at break he come to hear how lia was telling her manager she ia afraid to spoil taehyungs image.... that she herself is a fan and she dont want to spoil his reputation..... at first taehyung was taken back with her thought but he feel proud of how understanding she is beside the unhonest industry she was in..... so he feel like to help her....

Just like that on next shot he assure her to relax and do.... just like that the movie finish with a good flow.... what more intresting is that taehyung got a new sister.... yes lia.... he himself posted photo with her and jimin captioning with bestfriend and little sister..... and she was not bragging her good relation with taehyung..... he want him to have a normal proffesional life unlike others who try anything to make scadals with him.....

Lia always find jimin and taehyung as brothers, she ask doubts, helps and all they genuinly help and guide her.... for her she want that only..... but the good relation with taehyung got spread as always but this time public dont ship them unwontedly insted they encouraged the healthy brother sister relation with both hands..... and that benefit lia so much.... she got new projects she was happy......

But again jennie hate how the whole world forget her existance and is praising lia once the movie is out.... how taehyung value their relation.... how she become top regardless she is a junior of her..... her ego is hurt..... and she will do anything to take it back..... for that she need taehyung's attention back on her.....

Just like that life was going smooth.... one day nara call seojoon as dada when she hear niki call him dada.... it was not an issue for jisso or seojoon but for jungkook its not something acceptable as nara call jisso momma.....

It don't sit with his mind.... so he correct her right away..... but unlike other time where nara listen to him at one time this time she pout at him and call seojoon dada again.... jisso was telling kookie its okay but how could kook accept it....

This is more complicated for him.... as a single parent he need to correct nara when she is going on a wrong path..... seojoon is his sir, he treat him like a brother and nara like a daughter but that doesn't mean he will use them.... calling him dada might be okay for now.... but what if she continues??  What if someone else who dont know them hear it??  Seojoon and jisso are actors, famous their career and life could spoil.... jungkook love the family as his own and he dont want to spoil it because of his daughter

So when she repeat it again jungkook shout at her..... the first time he raise his voice on her.... the painful look nara gave.... the way her small lips wobble abd tears fill her doe eyes..... within seconds she broke down into cries..... jungkook regrer shouting at her.... he look at the older couple who look shock to see him so.... he know if he stay their they will ask his past, about the father of nara..... he know he might want to tell them but not now..... and nara she ia crying which is not good for her.... so he excuse and take her and run to their house that's in the backyard.....

She rock the baby in his arms.... telling sorries and sweet things but nithing works and jungkook know his last hope....... Kim Taehyung...

He immediately on the tv.... that man in everywhere, ads, movies, dramas, variety shows, music everywhere so he dont have to serch so much.... after skipping two channel he saw the man..... and for his sake he was singing....

Just like he expected nara stop crying.... its her favourite "winter bear".... she have a deep connection to that particular song..... just like she put a switch she stop crying at look at the man with a glossy eyes..... she squirm in jungkooks arms that she want to get down and he does.... he watches how she slowly approch the tv.... looking at the man sitting on the highchair with a green mic.... he was singing with a closed eyes...... nara was too focus on taehyung.... may be bcoz he perform the song live after so long he had tears that rolls down...... and when his face was in closeup nara too notice the tears that rolls down.....

Jungkook never ecpect nara would do that, he look at his daughter who was crying till now.... looking at their angel crying..... and how she was wiping the tears of taehyungs face through the tv.....

But what made jungkook shock and gasp is whe he saw how nara kiss on the cheek of taehyung

"Dada.... luv  you"

Just like he hear her the boxy smile on taehyung was what on the display.... it take a good second for jungkook to process

"Nara.... he is not your dada baby... " he again correct her, but getting rejected for her small desire she gets angry.... she neber ask kook for anything.... and today kook reject her telling seojoon and taehyung is not her dada.... and even ahout at her.... and with her anger she open her arms to hug the tv..... as if she was hugging taehyung.....

"Nara'sh dada"

"No baby.... he-"

"Momma bad.... go.... dada mine" without any due the anger turn to hurt.... it hurts her and she start to cry again.... taking heavy breaths...... making jungkook to panic.....

And he have no choice.... its not like they gonna see taehyung anyway right??  If that can help his daughter he can use his name right??  Not to anyone but only to his daughter

"I m sorry taehyungshi" he whisper before rockinv nara

"Nara.... okay baby.... stop crying..... yes he is your dada.... nara's dada.... lets see dada's vedio..... see he is playing.... look look..... haha... see dada is also smiling"

And yes again taehyung succeed in distracting her just like always......

______________________________________

How is it??

So ya that how the little nara got a vague idea of kim taehyung as her dada

Kookie dont do it on purpose he have no choice