kim jungkook 🥰

(Hoping this time it will work😭😭😭)

Jungkook was nervous throughout the journey.... but he somehow trying to get all his courage like taehyung said....

They reach the company and taehyung choose their private passage since he dont want to make a fuss as he know by now many might already get the rumors as well as since the press meet is arranged many media's were present in the entrance by now....

Taehyung comes out first and move to other door and took nara from jungkooks hand who was still sleeping....she whine when she was took but go back to sleep again....he hold jungkook close to him and take them inside the office where there family was waiting....

On reaching the floor they waited inside the room behind the main hall of the office.....after they are in yuna let the medias inside... they do have a vague knowledge of what this press meeting is for...but still many find it unbelievable.... some of taehyungs fans were also sneak inside as medias while some of media reporters were taehyungs hardcore fans that the entire marriage is not settling for them......and they all are eager to know who the hell Kim Taehyung is married to....

Nara woke up and look around only to find she was in her dada's hand and her mommy and chimchim uncle is there.... not her grandpa....she look around to see the man she is been lured for....but when she dont find him she sulk....

A few minutes passes and rustling were heard inducating that namjin had arrived.....everyone stand up and bow as the powerful couple walk through the hall emiting a powerful aura....even though jin look so powerful he still find good in the bulky arms of kim namjoon....they walk side by side to the stage

they walk side by side to the stage

Namjoon as everyone to settle down as he pull the chair for jin first before he settle himself

Namjoon as everyone to settle down as he pull the chair for jin first before he settle himself....jin smile at him back and sit along with namjoon

"Hope everyone is present.....so we can start right? 

Since i know by now many of you all havr an idea for what this meeting might be for....and curious to find the truth behind the unexpected rumor u heard....and to find who must be the new Kim.....