My Mates A Fairy?!

My Name is Mila Pontfere. I am a Were-Panther, Nightstalker, Shadow walker, Yes that's me. I wasn't always a Were-panther; I used to be known as the Shadow Wolf.

This story isn't about me finding true love, learning a lesson, or changing a jackass Alpha. I'm nothing special, I don't save my Pack, I don't save the Alpha, I don't do anything. I dont fall madly in love with the Alpha, Beta, or some extra.

That's because I'm the Omega, And not your typical shamed Omega. I do the Packs dirty work, the stuff they are all too squeamish to do. I cover their asses, and that's worked fine for me. Well that is until my Eighteenth birthday, you know that wondrous time in a young Were-Wolves life where they need to find their mate and shit.

Before you say it no, My mate is not the jackass alpha, No I'm not madly in love with him and we are not going to try and force our rejected love down the throats of my pack. To be honest we hate each other, but he in a way needs me. So who is my mate? Well no this isn't a story about my human mate, I don't do the whole human love story thing, they smell. And before you even let that thought in your head, I am no fang banger; I do have any sympathy for any Fanger. If you dont understand that terminology, Vampire. I dont like them, I dont play with dead things. I'd prefer something with a beating heart. But this, this is ridiculous.

*Sigh*

I tell you you're gonna laugh, My Mate is a Fey; Yes he is one of the fairfolk, and Elvin Fey.

He drives me insane, and not the good way.

Since first meeting him I've wanted to rip his pale ass throat out. But I can't, A: He's my mate and if he were to die my sanity would go with him. B: Jackass is royalty. I poke him and I have swords at my throat. No we aren't madly in love. Thanks to him, my beast is confused with itself, and I have to pretend to be his Queen.

Turns out Fey have Soul-mates too; their rules are a little harsher. Only Certain Fey will be granted a Soul-Mate, as a right of passage or some shit, if he doesn't make me his, he dies...

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with a damn Fairy!