50- Paws, Claws, and Old Flaws?

UPDATED MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA

a/n Holy Canoli Batman, Look an update!! Lol, So here it is... Debating an Epilogue, I dunno... Hmmm. Anyhoo please enjoy and feel free to point out stuff that sucked or didn't make sense. (So when I edit this it will actually get better lol)

“Get them inside now!” I shouted to the guards who seemed confused as to where the sound had come from.

I watched in horror as an enormous shadow began to prowl forward from the bushes, inching closer to a woman who stood near with a young Treeman. Cursing I bent over ripping the skirt of the dress away as it was meant to be and running towards the couple. I didn’t catch the shadows moving in my peripherals until I was already outside, two more wolves lept over top the larger one landing atop the pair and tearing into them like new chew-toys. Their screams echoed through the night and set off a chain inside the building as the guests realized what was going on.

“Mila!” I didn’t turn around, I couldn’t take my eyes off the wolf in front of me. His eyes followed me as I moved slowly making my way closer, I could see the scars tracing his muzzle and body. As a human they were feint and barely noticeable, as a wolf though he had never been able to get the hair to grow back.

Something bright landed next to me making me look away from my father, Nejri was crouched next to me facing off with my father. His hands were twice as wide as they were normally and instead of fingers he had these gnarled looking fingers with thick black claws at the tips instead of nails. Lashing out behind him was a long tail snapping back and forth angrily.

“Nejri lock the doors into the ballroom. Nobody gets in or out.” I shooed him away and thankfully he listened nodding his head briefly before slipping away behind me.

The wolves lips curled back revealing long yellowish teeth, if I killed him then I would be alpha of their pack. Which fingers crossed meant I could control them, they could challenge me though. Hopefully they wouldn’t though.

“Nejri open the door!” I could hear Raven shouting from inside the room, I stole a second glance seeing him trapped behind the thick glass, he was safe inside.

Rolling my shoulders trying to loosening the muscles I lowered myself and prepared to take on Herich. He outweighed me, definitely out gunned me on strength. If I wasn’t very careful I could lose, and that wasn’t going to be a possibility.

“You ruined my party, and I was actually starting to enjoy myself.” I said taking a step closer watching as his large black paws mimicked me.

His only response was a low rumbling growl, he was a man of few words. A wolf cried out letting out the high pitched yelping noise. His ears swiveled towards the sound and just like a wolf would he turned to look in the direction of the sound.

I took the only chance I would ever get and launched at him, bringing my forearm flat against his muscled throat I felt it give a little before we tumbled to the hard stone ground. He lay on his side coughing and wheezing trying so desperately to get his footing. Pushing myself off of him I slowly made myself get up, the adrenaline hammered through my body pulsing just underneath my skin.

My father turned and snapped at me missing my thigh by a breath, and in an instant he was on his feet again prowling closer to me. I should have hit him when he was down, giving him a chance to fight back was an idiot move.

“I have to kill you don’t I old man?” I tried my best to smile.

Saying you were able to do something and then actually having to do it were two different things, not only was this man fearless, but he was also my father. The same one that burned your own mother alive. The sensation of soft smooth fur brushed against the inside of my skin filling my entire body. Anger replaced just about every other emotion in my head and body. This time he jumped at me his front paws slamming against my chest pushing me back onto the stone.