17- I Thought Spells Were Broken With a Kiss?

• Dedicated to Everybody thats been reading this! Thank You so much!

A/N: Sorry to those that read this story, This chapter took a while longer to write because I'm not very good with the whole emotional thing. So it may seem like a filler but keep reading right to the end! I swear its totally worth the wait. Comment and vote if you would be so kind! Thanks ~ A.R

Do something nice for him, he almost lost his father a week ago, and you’ve been either unconscious or in intensive care. The first time I had really seen him had been the other day when he had taken me out on Zenai. Which to part of my displeasure had been amazing. 

Now my Panther was nagging me, had been for hours, to go and see Raven, I had finally gotten tired of napping in Neyros shop that I had gotten up and was now was wandering the hallways trying to think of what I would do. I needed to shut my Panther the hell up. I paused in the middle of the grand stairwell and smacked my fist into the palm of my other hand.

“Herbal tea!” I said with a smile, I could make him a herbal tea that him and his father could share together.

I frowned, His father was still in healers room. Then Raven would have to just suck it up and drink it himself. I turned on my heal opening my mouth to scent for food, that usually led me to the right place.

Within minutes of wandering again I stood outside of a large archway that opened into a very large white kitchen. It looked like something straight from a fairytale, beautiful, stunning, and very busy as I would have guessed. I sighed and stepped into the room, everybody halted, turned, and bowed quickly.

I froze instantly holding my hands up nervously, “What can we do for you M’lady?” One of the chefs closest to me asked.

Could I just say holy crap this was scary, I had never been bowed to when entering the kitchen. At the Pack Lodge I had been shunned from anything remotely close to feminine in nature. Which meant I wasn’t aloud to cook, odd, if they wanted to humiliate me then why not make me a slave. But I guess it was better to make me more masculine so I would seem repulsive to the males. I wouldn’t be able to feed them, or do anything that was required of a female mate.

“I’d like to make Raven tea, Something to help calm his mind” I said my voice shrinking.

I had never been welcomed a kitchen before, so none of those derogatory kitchen jokes worked on me. They all stood and moved back making a pathway for me to a sparkling counter-top. I walked forward timidly waiting for somebody to yell at me, I approached the counter and found a cup waiting for me with its own little platter. 

A small white teapot with a woven handle sat near an element that had a small flame flickering out of. I placed my hands on the counter and sighed some of the tension easing out of my body. I wasn’t used to being welcomed into places, Much less being helped.

“Uh, Where would the herbs be?” I asked turning around.

“Which ones would you like?” A woman in her late forty’s with long rounded tipped ears asked walking over to me. 

Her hair was a light blue in the lighting, if I didn’t know that she was some type of Fae I would have just shrugged it off as the lighting. But I knew otherwise. It made me smile as she stood next to me, shoulder to shoulder with somebody. It was a nice feeling.

I rolled my lips and named off several herbs I hoped they would have here that would work. IN a matter of minutes I had fresh herbs piled in front of me and a small knife with a grinding bowl. I smiled and went to work on his Tea feeling my panther purr rumbling in my chest. I could do something on my own, I felt like a child being told they could finally walk home alone from school. It was a glorious feeling.