16- My Little Pony Is A Freaking Unicorn!

(Back to Mila~)

I walked through the hallways still learning the routes to get to places such as the courtyard, the garden, the kitchen, bathrooms, pools, bedrooms, and Neyro’s workshop. My right arm was in a sling and most of my body still bandaged just not as heavily as it was a couple days ago. I was dressed in a long black satin gown, it wasn’t tight but it wasn’t baggy or loose. It fit nicely enough that I enjoyed wearing it, and the color also added appeal to it for me. 

“Ah Mila!” I turned looking down the hallway at the woman running towards me dressed in armour, her light blond hair that had been cut short bounced around her cherub like face.

“Nekal, Is something wrong?” I asked as she came jogging to a halt.

“No, Its just Nejri and Jhebret were looking for you. Something about you slipping out away again” She narrowed her light orangey red eyes at me.

I smirked and rolled my eyes, “Yup, well I got bored what do you expect” I sighed turning away continuing on my walk.

She moved up beside me and smiled warmly, “Yeah well just be careful, I don’t want you to lose mobility. Its nice having another woman around that can kick ass just as well as I can” She said wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

“I’m not going to lose mobility, these are weak wounds.” I said nudging her with my elbow.

She nodded her head dropping her arm as we continued to walk, she allowed herself the chance to scan over what I was wearing. “Has Raven seen this outfit?” she asked tugging on the dress.

“Nope, I haven’t seen Raven since he brought me in after my Change and his stupidity. Apparently though he visits me when I’m not conscious” 

She snickered, “Well it’s the safest time for him to be mushy towards you. He’s been lavishing you lately, making sure you have the best clothe for your clothes, fresh flowers by your bed, clean sheets, he even got you your own horse” I stood up taller and spun on my heel to look at her.

“Horse, I have a horse?” I hissed my hand tightening on her.

“Yes, Zenai, her name is Zenai” Nekal whispered nodding her head rapidly.

I turned away from her running back down the hallway counting doors off as I want, I jogged down a small set of stairs coming to the bedroom hallway where my bedroom was located. I pushed the doors open finding an empty room, my heart hammered in my chest as I walked from the room again looking up and down the hallway. 

Slowly I began to move down towards the left heading down the red carpet towards his study. He was there if he wasn’t watching me or in the bedroom. I pushed the door open moving inside and shutting the door behind me. He looked up from his large wooden desk, his violet eyes wide as they took in the outfit. 

“Heal me” I hissed walking towards him.

He rose from his seat and moved around the desk to lean on it crossing his arms over his chest.

“Why should I?”

“Because I want to ride Zenai” I answered plainly.

His eyes went round again and his arms dropped to his sides, “Who told you about Zenai?”

“I want to ride the horse Ra, Heal me like I healed you” I said motioning to my bandages.

Raven scowled and stepped forward touching my arm the muscles in his arms tightening as they traced over the bandages.

“Are they painful?” 

“More numb, but I’m used to them by now.” I said waving my hand at him, “Just heal me!” I shouted stomping my foot.