13- Get Back In The Bedroom, Excuse Me?

I was beyond the human definition of bored. Raven had gone off to do some kind of ‘work’ or whatever and left me with two guards on the door. I couldn’t leave without them following me, then there were the two women in here with me. They stood like statues, every time I moved they would rush me and demand to know what I wanted and if they could help.

I was considering killing them if I didn’t get out of this room. I moaned dropped my head back on his bed. He was getting back at me for doing all that shit to him, or kissing Nejri. Either one, I was dying of boredom here. I didn’t even have my cards to even feign interest in something. I had the women and Ravens room. Which was bare, and boring! He didn’t even have books for me to look at, or paper to draw on. Nothing, he had left me with nothing.

“Ra!” I growled through my teeth.

“Yes ma’am!” The two women stepped forward towards me their voices brisk and commanding.

I sat up and glared at them, “I wasn’t calling you two, hell I wasn’t calling anybody. Damn all of you” I snapped angrily flopping down onto my side and rolling back and forth on the bed.

“Would you like us to do something to entertain you M’lady?” The one with dark auburn hair asked looking down at me.

“Yeah, throw me into a pit filled with spikes and venomous snakes. It has to be more fun than being on lock down” I grumbled pressing my face into the pillow.

The bedroom doors opened slowly and closed soon after, I didn’t move I was angry and frustrated. That and I was trying to smother myself so upon Ravens return her would find me dead due to boredom.

“Stop that” He snapped, Speaking of Raven.

I sat up slowly dragging my body and limbs as I slid into a sitting position. I turned to glare at him filling my eyes with flaming hatred.

“You” I growled.

“Well don’t you look pleasant” He sighed rolling his eyes.

I gave a short dry laugh, “Right, like I’m supposed to sit here for hours doing absolutely nothing and enjoy every second of it.”

“Well that’s what you should learn to do. Anyways I cant stay for long, I have to go back out-”

“I wont stay in this room” I snarled at him moving off the bed.

He ignored me and walked away towards his closet, he waved to the maids and they rushed out of the room. I glared at him as he calmly walked through the room, I was pissed off beyond reason.

“Damn you, don’t ignore me!” I shouted at him walking after him.

“I’m not ignoring you, just saving my breath”

I stopped in my tracks and let out a long breath, “This is about Nejri isn’t it?”

“Nope not at all” he murmured stepping through the arch way that led down into the large bathroom, with a deep set pool like bath and a large beautiful vanity. The walls and ceiling were both decorated with intricate mosaic designs that pulled your eye up and around the room. I followed him down, into the bathroom finally free of the two pairs of eyes that had followed me for the past few hours doing nothing.

Then like that he expected me to just bounce back and be totally ok with it like this was what was the norm. I didn’t see his father locking his monster of a mother up. If she could roam freely with the other living beings than so could I damnit!

“Ra!” I shouted into the echoing room.

I stopped dead in my tracks, he stood his back to me his shirt’s laying scattered on the ground. My eyes caught on the deep angry looking wounds on his back.