4- You Kicked My Sons Ass? I'm So Proud!

A/N Ok, so i am an idiot and got my chapters mixed up. Stupid me Apolgizing now for any and all confusion.... Sorry.

I followed after Raven my arms crossed my chest as I scowled at his back, images of me grabing a blunt object and bashing the back of his skull in raced through my mind. If only, I thought to myself, If only he wouldn’t turn around and catch me. But he would and then I would get put back with the rotting creatures and I didn’t want that.

“Where the hell are you leading me?” I growled at him.

He spun around his violet eyes heavy with anger, “I’m going to show you why my Kingdom needs me. I want you to see with your own eyes how bad things are here.”

“You want me to sympathise with you, so your going to show me the suffering of your land? How cliché”

His he raised his hand as if to strike me, but stopped himself closing his hand into a fist as he let out a shuddered breath.

“You are the only woman who could frustrate me this badly. Just shut your mouth and follow me before I decide to let the jailers have their way with you” He snarled turning and walking away.

I stood frozen watching him, my jaw hung open in shock. Was he kidding me? Did he seriously just threaten to let his guards have their way with me? So if I didn’t play his Princess he would just pass me along instead of sending me home. I turned to the right and walked away from him, he didn’t glance back he stormed through an archway. I would either find my own way home or I would find somewhere to hide from him. I wouldn’t be treated like this by a stranger. I put up with it from my Alpha and Pack because it was my job to deal with their crap.

I walked into what had to be a terrace garden small walls lined around the edges but were hidden by bushes of exotic looking flowers that gave off a remarkable soft glow. There was an old man struggling to reach one of the flowers farther in, I smiled warmly at him. His greying ginger hair was long and waved down around his shoulders. His soft blue eyes sparking with frustration and his tongue stuck out of the corner of his mouth. He was dressed in a heavy cloak that hung around his slight frame. My eyes went wide as he slipped on a rock at his feet and fell forward. I ran across the pathway catching him just barely.

“Are you alright?” I asked him a little breathlessly.

He blinked down into the thorny bushes and turned to face me, slowly his wrinkled face pulled up into a smile and he nodded his head.

“Thank you, That would have been one hell of a fall” He laughed as I helped him stand back up.

I blinked at him a smile quirking at the edges of my mouth, I had a weak spot for the weak. I couldn’t help but return his cheery old smile, he turned keeping a hold on my arm as he led me towards a glass table with what looked like crystal chairs.

“Come join me for tea” He said sitting down dropping the few flowers he had collected into the vase that was positioned in the middle of the table.

“Oh, No. I really have to go” I said rubbing my arm weakly.

He licked his lips looking down at his cup of steaming tea, he looked up at me and smiled.

“My ass of a son should be joining me, but he is ignoring me” He said sipping gently.

I sighed and sat down across him awkwardly, “Really? Why do you think he’s ignoring you?” I asked him.

“Drink, Please” he said pouring me a glass.

“Thank you very much” I bowed my head politely.