29-Tic-Tac-Toe Get all the Fairy's in a Row!

“Where the hell are you going!” Raven shouted following me as I walked through the courtyard pulling on my newly outfitted armor.

“Where the hell does it look like I’m going Tinkerbell.” I snapped back at him shaking my head. The weight of the ponytail was odd to me and my head kept tilting back.

His hand caught my arm spinning me around to face him, “You just survived an attack, has your side even healed yet?”

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed away, he touched me one more time I was kicking his jewels into the next generation. He obviously didn’t feel my malice intent because he stepped in front of me making a very bad mistake. As I brought my foot up he jumped back catching my ankle in his hand.

“You are not doing that again.” He growled.

He was getting better, I would have said good if that was my intention but it wasn’t. I had been relaxing since I got back two days ago. The wounds on my stomach had healed mostly, enough that I could fight at least. I didn’t want Raven getting too used to me being dependent on him. I didn’t want to get used to that ever.

“Listen I’m going out to hunt there’s nothing wrong with that.” I sighed pulling my foot out of his hands.

“Yes, yes there is. You can’t start acting tough again they’ll notice.” He stepped forward trying to grab my arm.

“I’m not going to sit in here all day, if they ask what I’m doing tell them I’m exploring.” I said turning and running out of the main archway.

The gravel road outside crunched under the heel of my boots as I made my way into the forest. Just inside there was a little grove where the light broke through the heavy tee canopy.

Nejri, and a few other hunters were waiting there for me. I spotted Jhebret again and knew Raven had ordered him out here just in case something happened again.

“Mila, you’re late.” The obvious leader of the group snapped at me.

“Sorry.” I murmured raising my hand.

I wouldn’t have been late if Raven hadn’t gone all neurotic about me going out to hunt. I would have been right on time. The leader didn’t waste any more time, he straightened his shoulders and scanned over us with deep blue eyes.

His long blonde hair was tied back in a brain that no doubt trailed down his back. I began to fidget with the armor I had on, because it was so last minute it didn’t quiet fit properly but it fit well enough that I could move in it.

“Today is another clean-up, there has been reporting’s of a large influx of Banshee, and various Shebragh surrounding this area. We need to get rid of them and clear the area. Mila, are you well enough to go on your own?”

“Stupid question,” I whispered to myself, “Yes I’m fine.”

“Good, you will cover the forest to the east again. Nejri, as her familiar you will accompany the area but do not waste time sticking together. We’re short manned and we need to clear the area as soon as possible. Wren and Cobias, you will take the middle area with Jhebret. Kero and Gar you’ll be with me and we’ll take the west side of the forest. Remember get the hell out before sun down, Lord Shardae’s orders.” He cast a sweeping glance over all of us before he began trudging off towards the west on my left.

Without waiting for Nejri I began moving off towards the right heading straight into the forest, I wanted to get as much done as soon as possible.

“Mila!” I listened to him run through the underbrush pushing and snapping branches out of the way.