Chapter 1 - Lumine, I will stab you the next time I see you

(Y/N) - POV

(Y/N) - POV

"Shit, my head hurts. Also did I just wake myself up with a meme? Like, how the fuck did that even work?" 

You wake up in a weirdly white place. And were those..... FLOATING PLIIARS!!!???

"Ok, calm yourself down Y/N. I'm either hallucinating or this is a really well made movie set. What was the last thing I remember doing? Think Y/N think! Hah, at least I remember to make meme references.... Wait a minute.... I remember! I was returning from school.... and I got (*Insert brutal way you wish to die*).... ok, that did hurt a lot but where am I now? Definitely not a hospital. Heaven? Nah, there's no way I would go to heaven. Hmm, now that I think about it this place seems familiar."

As you sit there, contemplating life, the universe and everything you finally remember your brain making weird references

"SHIT. I'm in Teyvat. Celestia to be specific... Did I get isekaied to the start of the game? Aww man, I was hoping that I would get sent to the ground and not some fancy floating island."

You hear a loud explosion coming from one side of the island.

"Guess that's the twins. Let's go talk to them. Maybe I could convince them that I'm a traveler too. There's no way anything would go wrong...... Fuck, that was a flag wasn't it? Oh, no. Anyways...."

You start running towards the source of the explosion and see the twins. Lumine trying to get Aether to leave this world with her. You get closer to them and try to start a conversation.

"Hello there", you said jumping off the high ground to show that you aren't hostile.

"⊬⍜⎍! ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟒⍀⟒!? ⟟ ⍙⍜⋏'⏁ ⏃⌰⌰⍜⍙ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⋔⊬ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀, ⋏⍜⏁ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ☍⟟⌰⌰⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⟟⎅ ⟟⋏ ☍⊑⏃⟒⋏⍀⟟'⏃⊑!!!",Lumine was shouting something but you couldn't understand.

"Wait, I can't understand them. The fanfics lied to me!!!"

You notice that Lumine looks scared and angry.

"OH, she must have thought I'm here to stop her. Well she did see the destruction Khaenri'ah" (Italics = thinking)

You raise your hands and slowly back off, trying to convince her that you weren't an enemy

"Woah, woah, woah, no need to pull out your sword. I'm not trying to hurt you" You notice Aether trying to convince his sister that you weren't a threat. Aww you just met him and he's trying to help you. Mihoyo managed to capture his personality pretty well.

Lumine shrugs Aether off and tells him something.... and pulls out a weird looking sword.

"Woah, didn't see that sword in-game.... and is that Khaenri'ah's symbol on the hilt? Oh no, this isn't going to be nice"

"⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⍜⍀ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⟟⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒⋔, ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒⋏ ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅ ⌿⟒⏃☊⟒⎎⎍⌰⌰⊬" Lumine said something as she charged towards you.

"BITCH I DON'T SPEAK ENCHANTING TABLE!!!" you shout back as you dodge her attack.

"She's out for blood. Wait she said something about Khaenri'ah, and the sword has it's symbol. Is she mistaking me for 'her'?"

"Wait Lumine, I'm not Asmoday. You mixe-" you couldn't finish your sentence as Lumine manages to strike you. You dodge but she manages to get your right eye with an upper strike.

"FUCK!!! THAT HURTS A LOT!!!" "I need something to defend myself with or she's gonna end my isekai adventure just after I got reincarnated. Wait, I'm in Teyvat, maybe I can control some elements. Something to defend myself with.... like Beidou's sheid" 

As you think about this an electro vision drops in your hand.

"Huh? Is that my cool isekai power? I get to summon an electro vision? That's just lame when compared to the travelers! Well, guess I have something to defend myself with."

You begin to concentrate electro in your right hand and create an small area near yourself filled with concentrated electricity.

"Hah, I take it back. My new powers are great!!!"

Lumine tries to attack you but gets zapped by the electro.

"⏚⏃⌇⏁⏃⍀⎅" she mumbles as Aether joins the battle to help his sister.

You shift the barrier to defend against his attack but Lumine sees an opening and chops your right hand off.

"AAHHHH!!!! THAT HURTS A LOT!!!" you scream in pain but didn't get enough time to react as she jams the blade into your throat.

A weird guttural noise escapes you as you fall to the ground, everything around you starts slowly turning dark.

"Maybe.... I... wasn't... meant for this world....".

The last thing you remember is feeling cold and someone saying your death helped them.... then you lost consciousness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, inner peace :D 

Tell me what you guys think about the story (:

Any suggestions are appreciated.

PS: I don't know how to write a story, English isn't my first and I have the naming sense of two depressed potatoes on steroids, fist-fighting with snipers :P