Chapter 26 - The NEET God and the bitch of Euthymia

Kokomi POV - 

Gorou was leading an army towards Yashiori Island at Asmoday's suggestion.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, Yashiori Island has the Shogunate's main base against the resistance" Gorou said.

"No need to worry about that. From what Harou has told us, it seems like Aether is about to fight the Raiden Shogun. I'll cause a distraction and force most of the Shogunate to retreat back to Inazuma city as reinforcements" Asmoday wrote.

"But how will you reach the island? It will take too long by sea, and land isn't a valid option" I said.

This seemed to be the biggest flaw in Asmody's plan. We didn't have something fast enough.

I had asked captain Beidou to help the resistance during the attack, so the crux fleet is no longer a valid option.

Asmoday gave a silent chuckle.

He's going to do something crazy. I can feel it.

Suddenly, black wings came out of his back.

"Woah. Asmoday? You're a Tengu!?" Gorou asked.

He shook his head.

Wait a minute.... I've seen wings like that.....

Right! The anemo archon has wings like that!

I quickly turned towards Asmoday, but he gave me a wink before flying towards Yashiori island.

"Well, I guess I'll lead the army now. Take care, Kokomi" Gorou said as he left with the soldiers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumine POV - 

Enjou had told us that Asmoday was going to attack the Raiden Shogun to distract the army, so me and Skirk had gone to Inazuma as backup.

We were hiding in the crowd as the Shogun took the vision of a man.

"Hey. Lumine! Isn't that your brother!?" Skirk whispered.

My what!?

I looked up, and saw Aether holding the vision that the Shogun was trying to take.

Suddenly, the shogun opened a portal, and Aether was sucked in.

Nooo! You idiot! Why would you try to fight a literal god!

A few minutes later, the portal opened back, and Aether was lying unconscious on the ground.

I tried to save him, but Skirk stopped me.

"No! Let me save my brother!" I hissed.

"Don't be stupid Lumine! Asmoday is here!" Skirk said.

While I was panicking, the guy who's vision was taken had thrown a polearm at the shogun, and stopped her attack.

Before she could strike again, Asmoday had blocked her with a geo wall.

"Hey Aether. You missed me?" he said with a grin.

"Asmoday!" the floaty thing that Aether had with him happily shouted.

"Hey Paimon. Take Aether and escape. And make sure he doesn't die. I'll be the one to kill him" Asmoday said as he helped Aether and his friends escape.

"YOU! WHY IS THE SUSTAINER HERE!?" the shogun shouted as she broke the wall.

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm yo tits Baal. I'm not the sustainer. I just look like her" Asmoday said.