Chapter 22 - Wholesome noises intensify

Take a wholesome chapter before my exams start

Also, some people want another poll to change it to X Lumine.
If 10 people say they want another poll, I'll make one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -

"You leaving already?" Lumine asked with a pout.

I gave her a little pat and poked her cheek

She gave me a hug, before I left with some abyss mages and lectors.

I asked them to prepare a camp in Inazuma while I went to Mond and Liyue to apologize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by Aether's big bro sense tingling*

(Y/N) POV -

I was walking through Whispering woods when I saw Amber in the distance.

I quickly hid behind some trees and saw her saying goodbye to Aether as he left for Inazuma.

This was perfect timing.

I went towards Mond after he left, and the guards at the bridge saw me.

As expected, they thought that I was a random person because of the cloak I was wearing, and I was able to easily enter the city.

Some parts were still under construction, but most of the city was back to normal.

I went towards the Knights of Favonius HQ to talk with Jean, but the guards stopped me.

She wasn't going to leave her office soon, so I decided to have a drink at Diluc's tavern.

I entered Angel's share, and the tavern already had some people in it.

Fortunately, they weren't too many and I was able to have a couple of drinks.

Things were going pretty smoothly when Venti entered the tavern.