Chapter 24 - Autumn win(d)s, Scarlet leaves

(Y/N) POV -

I had become an important member of the resistance, and Kokomi made me the captain of Orca 1.

Not sure what I'm supposed to feel about that name.

When I was made the captain, most soldiers tried to convince Kokomi to change her decision.

They had never seen me fight, and thought that I was just some rich guy providing funds and helping.

Needless to say, many members of the resistance got PTSD that day.

.

.

.

Look. It's not my fault those idiots thought trying to fight a god was a good idea.

Yes, I was holding back, but there's not much I can do if they start having flashbacks when I use my electro vision.

Harou had been collecting important information for us, and seems like Aether just reached Inazuma.

I told Kokomi to get ready for an all out attack at the nearest island because the electro archon was about to get busy really soon.

I asked Harou to keep a close eye on Aether and tell me if he gets too close to the electro archon's house.

"Asmoday! You here to train?" Gorou asked.

"Yup. I thought that I should try out some new tricks before the big attack in a few days" I said.

He showed me a small opening where some soldiers were training with the catalysts I had got them.

"Captain Asmoday! Glad to have you here!" they said.

I nodded and they got away to let me use my vision.

I had kept my geo vision a secret, and had gotten pretty good at using just my electro vision.

I threw a mora at the dummy and charged it with electro.

The mora made golden electricity, and the dummy was instantly evaporated.

Hmm... I should be able to do something else with mora.

"You thinking something?" Gorou asked.

"Trying to do something new with mora" I said.

"Asmoday... Using mora to attack is pretty new. You might as well try to use alchemy on your attacks at this point" he said.

That... was an interesting suggestion.

I got to an alchemy bench and kept a bunch of mora on the pattern.

As the bench started transmuting the mora into energy, I started collection elemental energy inside the pattern.

It wasn't doing much, so I placed one of my black mora inside it.

I had found out that normal mora was like coal. It would release only a small chunk of energy and then vanish. My mora? It would absorb a large amount of energy and then reach critical mass like a block of Radium. High risk, high reward I guess?

Fortunately, all the energy was stable because of the regular mora, and the black mora didn't explode.

When I was done, the mora had a bunch of gold cracks all over it and was releasing electricity.

I throwed it at another dummy, and ripped the dummy to shreds by releasing a blast of black and gold electricity near it.

Holy shit that thing's too OP.

Everyone else was really excited and I tried making one, but it exploded before I could use it.

These ones were too unstable to use at a larger scale.