Chapter - 14 O Kawaii Koto

Hangouts in Mond take place before Ch 13
------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV - 

We were returning after a commission when I heard someone calling us.

"Is that... the honorary knights? Hello!" a girl in a maid uniform shouted.

"Seems like someone is calling you guys. Let's go check it out" Paimon said.

"I finally get to meet the honorary knights. I'm Noelle, a maid of the Knights of Favonius" she said.

"The Knights of Favonius have... maids?" Paimon asked her.

"Ah- apologies... I've yet to officially join the Knights. As a maid, and in order to be worthy of this armor, I'm currently undergoing the Knights of Favonius Chivalric Training" Noelle said.

"Chivalric Training?" Ae asked.

"Yes... I haven't passed the selection trials yet, but I've been asking senior knights for advice on how to become a true knight of Favonius. Actually... I have always wanted to receive guidance from the Honorary Knights. I-I was worried that it might be too... presumptuous to ask... I... If it's not too much trouble... could I ask you for some guidance?" she asked us.

"Sure :) Where do you want to start?" Ae asked

"I-I'd like to get your opinion on something, as senior knights! I've be keeping up with my maidly duties and knightly exercises but training has been a little slow..." she said.

"Maidly duties?"

"Cleaning up the Knights of Favonius HQ, helping the knights if they need it, helping the citizens on Mond, then doing my daily exercise and running two laps around Mind" she said.

Hold up, wait a minute... Something ain't right 

"What you lack is rest!" Ae said.

"Rest? But... I've still got so much work to do. Besides... I'm still not skilled enough. Any free time that I get should be spent training" she said.

Oh god, she's a Cinnamon Roll just like Benny!

"Over-training yourself will only cause damage" Ae said.

"You know what? Just take a break and hangout with us today. I'll spar with you tomorrow and we can improve your training regime then" I wrote and gave Noelle the note.

She read it and smiled.

"A-are you serious? I can train with you, honorary knight?" she asked and I nodded.

"FUCK YEAH! LET'S GO REST TODAY SO I CAN TRAIN WITH YOU!" she happily shouted.

There was a deathly silence which was broken by Noelle finally registering what she said and Paimon laughing like crazy.

"I-I didn't mean to say that out loud. i eaniwenfwngngijfni-" she started mumbling as she covered her face in embarrassment.

I patted her head and we went to good hunter for lunch.

On the way, we saw a sussy man wandering near angle's share, but he quickly ran away when he saw us. Weird....

"Noelle!" someone shouted.

"B-Bea...? What happened? Is there something I can help you with?" Noelle asked.

"Quinn! He's ignoring me again..." Bea said.

"Take your time, no rush. I'm here to help" Noelle said.

"I noticed that Quinn was in a bad mood, so I wanted to call him over for a chat... and... a date, I guess" Bea said

"Oh? A d-date... So, it's... that kind of problem?" Noelle said.

I nudged Ae and gave him a sly grin.

Paimon got my message and joined in on the fun.

"No need to worry about that! Our Aether has a lot of experience about dates and *cough* things after that *cough*" Paimon said the last part as a whisper but Noelle heard it and her face was red.

"Noelle, everyone in Mondstadt thinks you're really cute. You musht be really popular, right? And the honorary knight has experience in dating. Please help me out you two" Bea said.

Noelle got a bit embarrassed at the 'cute' part but decided to help her 

"I'm going to be honest. From your situation it seems like Quinn thinks you're just trying to talk with him and not invite him on a date 'cause you know... YOU TALK WITH HIM LIKE EVERY GOD DAM 20 MINUTES!" Ae said 

In the end we decided to have Bea give him a gift and ask him out.

"But what kind of gift...?" Noelle asked.

"Gifts convey our intentions, we should choose carefully" Ae said.

"That's what I think! Everyone has their own preferences. If it were me, I'd want roses" Noelle said.

"Alexa, add give Noelle a rose as a gift to my shopping list" I jokingly thought.

"Give Noelle a rose added to your shopping list" Alexa responded.

What in the cinnamon toast fuck!?

"As for the honorary knights... I bet you guys like handmade things" Noelle said.

"Yeah! Aether has a custom made Barron Bunny that Amb- mmmm" Paimon said before Ae closed her mouth.

Noelle heard her and suddenly went red.

"Ah! So that's why Amber was walking weird a few days ago... Ahh! What are you thinking Noelle!!!" Noelle mumbled but I managed to hear her and choked on air.

She was shocked that she accidentally said it out loud and I heard her and she covered her face.

"Let's talk about what Quinn might like" Ae said, changing the topic.

"Hmm. If I remember correctly, isn't Quinn one of the Four Drunkards of Mondstadt...?" she said.

WHEN THE FUCK DID VENTI OPEN ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE FOUR WINDS OF MONDSTADT!?

We went to Marjorie to buy him something related to alcohol.

"Well, if it isn't Noelle and the honorary knights. Say... Aether? Did Amber like what you bought the last time?" Marjorie asked him.

"MARJORIE! Please don't say what it was, or Asmoday is going to kill me with his teasing" Ae begged.

"Oh? I guess she liked the XL c-" she tried saying but Ae summoned a mini tornado and flew the fuck away.

She chuckled and turned towards me and Noelle.

"And what wind brought the two of you together? I barely ever see Noelle in someone else's company" she asked us.

"I... decided to take a break today" Noelle said.

"Oh? So it's a day off... with the honorary knight? Ooooh! How wonderful! That's something to celebrate! You must be here to buy gift for Asmoday? Choose anything you like" she told Noelle.

I decided to tease her a bit more and gave Marjorie a note.

"Nah, she's just hanging out with me and Ae today, but I'll be going alone to 'train' with her tomorrow" I wrote.

"Ara, ara~" she responded.

Noelle decided to break the fun we were having by teasing her and told Marjorie about the situation with Quinn. In the end we bought a Frostening Bottle for Quinn and gave it to Bea.

We went to Windrise and look for Ae.

We saw that he was sitting under a branch, talking with Amber, so we decide not to disturb them. We went to the opposite side and Noelle finally relaxed.

She gave me a paper rose as thanks and I asked her if she knew the meaning of a rose. Yeah... she didn't know the exact meaning, but she looked adorable and happy so I didn't tell her the real meaning as we just sat under the tree, with the rose she fixed in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 coming soon (: