Chapter 29 - Breakdown, Breakdown

(Y/N) POV - 

'Hey you. You're finally awake'

NOT THIS AGAIN!

Wait....  again?

I woke in a dimly lit room with no memories.

Huh. This feels like dejavu.

Wait... what's dejavu?

While I was trying to remember anything, I noticed that a blond girl had entered the room.

"Who're you?" I asked.

The girl just stared at me for sometime before she started crying.

Uwa! Did I do something wrong!?

I tried to calm her down, but I couldn't use my telepathy again.

Seems like the last time was accidental.

Someone heard her, and quickly entered the room.

"Asmoday! Glad you're back" she said as she picked up the blond girl.

So my name's Asmoday. Huh, neat.

"Lumine. What happened? Calm down" she said as she hugged the girl and she slowly calmed down.

"Asm-Asmoday *Snif* he doesn't r- he doesn't remember me!" she said while sobbing.

AM I SUPPOSED TO!?

"Of course you do!" the girl who was helping Lumine said.

Ah! So that's how I use telepathy.

Feels kinda weird.

"You even forgot how to use telepathy!?" she asked.

Shit. I was still using it.

"Umm... Yeah...? I don't remember anything, so you'll have to explain a lot of things" I said.

"What's with you and Amnesia!? This is like the fourth time you forgot everything!" she said.

That is not good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumine POV - 

After I calmed down, me and Skrik started explaning everything to Asmoday.

"Wait, wait wait. So you're telling me that I killed a god!?" he asked.

"Yeah...?" I said.

"There's no way. If I managed to kill a god, I would be able to use some cool ass powers. Like blowing up this wall by swinging my arm" he said as lazily swiped his hand at the wall... and it disintegrated.

"Scheisse!" he said as he jumped away from the wall.

"You can trust your girlfriend a little" Skirk said.

"I have a girlfriend!?" Asmoday asked.

"Why do you look more surprised at that?" I asked.

"I mean... you must have really low standards for choosing someone like me" he said.

"Pff-" Skirk said as she started laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, Skirk. Don't forget that you were my first crush" I yelled.

That managed to shut her up.

"And you Asmoday. Don't worry about that. You are pretty good" I said as I patted his head.

"Yeah. You know, I was going to steal you if Lumine didn't love you so much. Why do you think you won't have any girlfriend?" Skirk asked.

"Oh, you know. Mainly because I seem to loose my memories a lot and from what you've told me, my personality seems to change a bit every time" he said.