100 follows on Wattpad and 10K views on AO3 special

WARNING!

This chapter contains my pathetic attempt at writing smut while listening to Undertale OSTs

DO NOT READ!

You have been warned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV - 

Lumi had been way too clingy ever since she found out what happened to me.

We had been sleeping together, and had made a habit of cuddling with me whenever she got the chance.

I was lying on our bed, when I felt a familiar pair of hands grabbing me.

"Hey there Lumi" I said.

She just hummed, and hugged me tighter.

"Too much work?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Yeah. We've been dealing with most nations starting to except the abyss order, but everyone here still isn't ready to join them. It's too much trouble" she said.

I chuckled.

"Want to help you de-stress?" I asked.

"Hmm? Sure" she said with a tired smile.

I got up, and began messaging her shoulders.

She gave a happy hmm, and I decided to mess with her a bit.

I covered my hand with a bit of electro as I messaged her back a little.

"Ahh!" she moaned.

There was a few seconds of silence, which was broken by Lumi flailing her hands in embarrassments.

"S-sorry" I said.

"N-no problem. I... liked that..." she said while blushing.

Oh?

"We can do a lot more if you want" I said with a smirk.

"Really?" Lumi happily asked.

Hold the fuck up.

I was just teasing her.

She was eagerly looking at me, and I couldn't refuse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have zoned out, because the next thing I knew was that Lumi was lying naked in our bed, with the sign "Come and get it" next to her as she gave a sexy pose.

"Lumi... Are you sure you want to do this with me?" I asked.

"Of course I do! You're the only person I love" she said as she gave me a small kiss.

Dam. This gurl too cute.

I decided to kiss her back, and suddenly felt her tongue in my mouth.

I was surprised at first, but soon returned the kiss.

Things started getting too heated up as we finally separated after a few seconds. 

Lumi pinned me to the bed, and started taking my clothes off.

"Aren't you being too aggressive, Lumi?" I asked as she took off my pants.

"Dunno. Never met someone who was a better Dom than me" she said.

Are you sure about that?

I quickly grabbed Lumi's hand, and switched our positions.

"You must've had really bad experiences" I said while giving her a little nibble on her ear.