(Y/N) if he was in the game

Name : (Y/N)/Asmoday

Sex : Male

Birthday : (Your birthday)

Nation : N/A

Affiliation : Knights of Favonius, Traveler, Abyss order, ???, ???

Special Dish : Good old sandwich 

Constellation : Stella mundi mortui (The stars in this part of the sky seem to have died already)

Constellation (?) : Interfector Dei

Tarot card : The hanged man

Titles : Honorary Knight of Favonius, Bird God, Overgrown chicken, God Slayer, ???, ???

Weapon : Atlas of Infinity (Catalyst)

Vision : Pyro and Electro (Can swap elements but only two may exist at the same time)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal attack : Strikes enemies with concentrated blasts of energy while constantly swapping between the two selected elements.

Charged attack :

Pyro/Electro - Creates a spear of elemental energy and attacks the strongest enemy in range by causing a small overload. Pyro spears have a 50% chance to split into small pyro arrows if a weak enemy is nearby.

Pyro/Cryo - Creates a small field of pyro/cryo that constantly deals elemental damage. 

Pyro/Hydro - Makes a vaporize mist that temporarily blinds enemies. Using pyro first deals reduced damage but creates larger mist that lasts longer.

Pyro/Geo - Traps one enemy and deals pyro damage. Attacking enemies with pyro first creates a small amount of lava that deals true damage over time.  

Pyro/Anemo - Pulls enemies closer and makes a pyro swirl area. Using pryo first attacks a single enemy with a pyro spear. Deals increased damage.

Pyro/Dendro - Gives enemies the burn status. Using pyro first deals no damage but increases attack of all party members with dendro by 2%. Cannot stack.

Electro/Cryo - Swings an electro spear and blasts enemies with cryo, causing a superconduct. If cryo is used first then summons a small cryo meteor that deals AOE cryo damage, then launches the electro spear at one enemy, dealing high electro damage.

 Electro/Hydro - Marks one enemy with a hydro seal, and makes a small area of concentrated electro near the marked enemy. The area deals AOE electro damage. If Electro is used first then creates an electro charged on upto 3 random enemies and heals +300 per target

Electro/Dendro - Attacks an enemy with Dendro vine and deals true damage by charging the vine with electro.

Electro/Anemo -  Pulls enemies closer and makes an electro swirl area. Using electro first attacks a single enemy with an electro spear. Deals increased damage.

Electro/Geo - Launches small spikes of geo or electro based on the element used.

Cryo/Hydro -  Marks enemies with hydro and freezes them. If cryo is used first, the range of the freeze is increased, but damage is decreased.

Cryo/Dendro - Marks the enemy with a cryo seal of dendro seal depending on the element. The next attack of that element deals increased damage.

Cryo/Anemo - Makes a small snowstorm that deals little cryo and anemo damage. If anemo is used first, gathers some enemies and deals cryo damage.