Chapter 34 - Their past (Paimon - Ch : 1)

Paimon POV - 

I was moving quietly, so they won't notice me.

I didn't want to get caught again.

The hell they made me go through is something no person should have to feel.

Unfortunately, one of them was really good at finding me.

"Paimon! There you are" 'she' shouted.

"Uwaah! (S/N)! I don't want to go through that again!" I shouted while flailing my arms.

"You were the one who got herself in this mess" she said as she picked me.

"NOOOO!" I shouted.

"Stop being dramatic! We're just trying out dresses for your wedding!" (S/N) said as she boked me.

"But I don't want to do all that" I said.

"So you don't want to marry me Paimon? I'm hurt" someone said.

(S/N) placed me down, and I quickly ran towards them.

"Wait, wait, wait. [???]! I didn't mean it like that!" I quickly said.

He stared at me for a few seconds, before he started laughing with (S/N).

"You look so cute" he said as he pinched my cheeks.

*Angy Paimon noises*

"(S/N)? You don't need to worry about Paimon's clothes. The moon palace has sent us a little gift" [???] said as he raised a small bag.

"Is that?" (S/N) asked.

He nodded, and she quickly dragged me to my room.

When she was done forcing me into my new clothes, I looked in my mirror.

Huh. I don't look half-bad.

(Sauce - https://twitter

(Sauce - https://twitter.com/6ho_psb98/status/1441324571567611912?s=20&t=J1l_EIcf5cUK1cU7VImAWQ )

"Aww. You look so cute, Paimon" (S/N) said.

Don't think I'm letting you go so easily.

"You know (S/NNNN)..... We need new clothes for you too" I said.

"Eh? But it's your wedding" she said.

"And you're my best friend! There is no way I'm letting you wear your normal clothes" I said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I already kept one as spare" she said.

God dammit! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by buff Seelie guarding Paimon*

(S/N) POV - 

Paimon's wedding was a success.