Chapter 6 - Keaeya gives off small PP energy

Kaeya POV -

I saw that the white haired one was hurt and decided to greet them. As I got closer I noticed that he had wings. Well that was new. I clapped to get their attention.

"Not bad, you actually have the power to go against a dragon, but are you a new ally.... or a new storm" I said in a dramatic tone to seem intimidating but I was pretty scared to be honest.

"Stormterror is attacking Mondstadt itself.... Kaeya, Aether, we must meet Jean. Asm-" I cut Amber off.

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?"

"Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain. These two are travelers from afar, Aether and Asmoday. The floating one is Paimon, their guide and the slime is Squishy" she quickly said.

"From afar? Is that all we know of them? And how does one get a fairy as a guide anyways? The slime seems like the most normal of the group and that's probably the weirdest thing I thought I would ever see"

"Long story short..." Amber informed me of their situation. The blond one seems to have been separated from his twin sister while the white one lost his memories. Not the weirdest thing I've heard today. What concerns me is what the hell managed to destroy his arm to such a degree if he survived Stormterror's attack at point-blank and has almost healed now.

"I don't know why you're looking for the anemo god, but I suppose everyone has their secrets. Like your friend's wings. Don't worry, I won't pry further. The acting-grandmaster Jean wants to formally thank you. Please follow me to the Knight's HQ"

I noticed that Asmoday reacted to Jean's name but didn't say anything. Now that I think about it, he didn't say anything the whole time. Seems like the pain from his wounds is still there. Might be useful information in case they turn against Mond.

"Sure, lets go. Asmoday you want to join?" Amber asked.

He nodded.

While going there I noticed that the fairy was checking his wings which, unlike rest of his wounds still hadn't fully healed. They seem really similar, are they related? More question for later I suppose.

We soon reached the building and I took them to Jean's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Y/N) POV - 

Shit, that stupid dragon managed to get quite some damage. My wings hurt like hell. Seems like they're more sensitive than rest of my body. I couldn't fly anymore and went to Aether for support. By the time we reached ground most of my injuries had started healing. Amber was so concerned about us that she forgot I didn't have my arm before the fight...... Ok turns out she never noticed my missing arm when we first met. I could see her getting embarrassed when we heard slow claps coming from behind her.

"Not bad, you actually have the power to go against a dragon, but are you a new ally.... or a new storm" a blue haired guy said dramatically.

He and Amber had a little discussion and she introduced us. Turns out there is a person named Jean here. I swear if she actually wears jeans all the time, I would leave all this travelling and start a fortune telling business.

 "Sure, lets go. Asmoday you want to join?" Amber asked.

I nodded.

While going there Aether checked me if any of my injuries remained. Paimon said that my wings were still damaged. Thanks Paimon, as if I couldn't tell myself. I could feel them starting to heal but it was slower than rest of my body.