Chapter 26 Silence Before The Storm

1 Month Before The Accident, Paris

After the birthday party, unfortunately the magical times as Claire named, were over. The Fiji vacation was good for all of the people in their own way, even for Claire until "that night". She was fine, away with William, safe in the cage of ice, full of hatred. But as she said, it was an ice cage and the devil was the fire itself. A man who could melt the ice with icy fire, he was definitely more than a Devil...

Now because of that eyes which were basically the key of every paradox happened in her life, she was full of emotions which should have made her happier than ever. Instead she was in the deepest pit of depression of not being able to decide. How could she decide when her heart and her head was the exact opposite? Even though they cooperated, she was still against them. She was against herself.

What an irony, as if she didn't have any problems, she was also the enemy of herself.

She was developing different personalities... She was Evelyn in every lonely, rainy night. The girl who was the victim of cruel destiny and a heartless Devil. She was Claire, the adult, strong woman who found power from her never ending hatred, the mysterious woman who put a wall between herself and everybody, during the day. And there was new thing growing in the center of her heart and eated her brain. The personality which came out everytime she saw him or think of him... The nameless, emotional normal girl who was willing to forget all the painful past, misery, bad attitude, ruthlessness, selfishness, for the sake of being lost in those certain eyes... The personality that she couldn't control and hide like the other two. The personality which made her sadder than the person she hurted like it did at the night of her birthday , when she tried to push it at the back of her mind.

And even being stuck in that three personalities, which all held a different life path, wasn't enough she was the fake girlfriend of that famous billionaire she loved and loathed at the same time...

She knew she loved him, or else wouldn't she have already done with him? Instead she had given him what he wanted and believed that in the dream world, he could love her too, so they... She tried to convince herself that she regretted and hated herself for enjoying every second of it.

She put her coffee cup down, and left her little balcony that had the view of Eiffel Tower she couldn't enjoy anymore because of...you know.

She did the only thing she shouldn't have done, closed her eyes hoping that tomorrow would bring her better things, maybe it really would if she insisted.

Wrong choice...

***

How a beautiful day! Claire tried to get up like "always", except the week before of course. It was really unbelievable to her that how the word normal left its meaning and starting a day in her home in the middle of Paris felt so different.

One happy week versus 8 emotionless years. She was stuck between what happened and made her sad and what would happen and make her happy.

Her feelings, which showed her all the world from a different point of view, versus her mind that she trusted the most. Afterall herself was the only person she could trust and this was changing because of an extraterrestrial man. A man, created to change her plans.

The impossible started to shout I'm possible in William's hands magically. And she didn't like magic at all. Magic was used in the world to describe love.

And love was the last thing she needed, wasn't it?

In the bomb of confusion she wore her outfit quickly and got out. Today she was all black. Apparently her subconscious mind didn't let her feel colourful except the happy day.