Chapter 29 Epilogue , The Unfinished Book

Two years later

Fiji

"Ladies and gentleman. Today our guest is the famous author Claire Beauchamp." The presenter said and the applause of the audience echoed everywhere.

Claire smiled sincerely after a long time, her dream had finally come true. She was on the stage and sitting on a modern, wide, blue armchair across the presenter. All the spotlights were shining on them.

"Welcome Claire. How are you?"

"I'm good thank you I am very happy to be here."

"This is your first interview am I right?"

"Oh, yes the very first. And I can't tell you how excited I am."

"We are very excited and happy to to have you here too. So, Claire. Your new book has just been published and it's already on New York Times Bestseller list. The audience here is just a little amount considering your whole fans."

"Thank you so much. I still can't believe when my book became this successful. But I am really grateful to my fans and supporters for helping me in this process. Without them my dream wouldn't come true."

The loud applauses and whistles filled the room again.

"As the writer, can you tell us more about your book? For instance, what was your inspiration and why do you think everyone loves this book so much?"

"I can't say fancy stuff about what inspired me. I mean my inspiration wasn't stars or the rain. It was pain. It might seem unbelievable or maybe the opposite, cliché, but this book is actually the story of my life."

By the time Claire said this, all the audience fell into a deep silence. The happy, bright atmosphere was turning darker and darker.

"The book doesn't end happily because it's life and it's reality. My life is full of important moments that turn everything upside down. Like the little moments, you see in movies about possibilities and parallel universes. I was in love but I was betrayed and broken afterall in pain, it was what life gave me but most of the time it was because of my own perspective and understanding this took me so long that maybe I pulled my own disaster like a magnet. I lost someone very important because of my own blindness... Two years ago my closest friend actually suggested me to write about everything I kept inside. That was my only hope to get rid of the trauma of every painful memory. Thanks to her I am now fine, I mean as fine as I can be. "

Claire stopped for a moment, blinked a couple of times and took a sip from the water that was in a glass on the coffee table between her and the presenter.

"About the second question, everybody has different tastes in literature but there is something everybody has in common. People want to find a part of themselves in the book they read. It's a rule of nature, I mean you like the things you feel close to. I think people may have liked it because the book is realistic but sometimes the upside down moments has miraculous sides to. And who doesn't like miracles here and there in this journey of life, right?"

"Now you talked about it we see the book has more things to give, than a story."

"Yes, it definitely has. I mean lot's of us don't like advises because things are easier said than done but also we cannot live long enough to experience everything ourselves to learn a lesson. I hope everyone who reads my book can have a good time and of course a good lesson."

"Claire thank you so much for the interview. You made being here a privilige for all of us."

"It was a pleasure."