Chapter 6 Asking Her Out

Will's POV

Just as I expected, Evelyn is in the library. Where else she could have been? She is studying, look at her, that innocent face, those sweet lips, maybe if she removes those big glasses, she can be even pretty--

What's happening here? I came here for my plan, I shouldn't let a girl like her affect me. I tried to ignore my feelings and headed towards her.

"Hey, Evelyn!" I asked trying to seem in my coolest pose. Why is she affecting me? Why am I trying, being cool is my personality, I am probably overthinking.

She looked at me whith those brown big eyes and smiled shyly but sincerely, again. Such pureness...

"Uhm.., do you wanna sit?" she said pointing the chair across her. At first she was determined to ignore the way I affected her and she chose to study. But I was determined too. Soon she couldn't bare to look at her books while I was watching her. closed them. She was looking at me completely.

Those little lips, sweet cheeks in the shade of pink because of seeing me and that smile, is she getting prettier?

No, she is not. I really should stop thinking about her. I eventually gathered all my strength and asked her out.

When she heard that, her mouth flung open, she looked at me and she blushed more. I should say she was sweet. Not my type, I convinced myself.

"Are you serious, are you asking me out? " she still couldn't believe the school's most popular boy asked her out a girl like her, but my is heart beating this way? I shook my head to ignore my thoughts.

"Yeah, I think you are pretty... I like you, what do you say?" It was always the same words but this time I hesitated. I mean I don't actually like her do I?

She was now covering her face with her hands. She was hesitant at first.

"How do I know that this isn't one of your games? "

"You can't. But, I just want you to belive in my sincereity and give me a chance."

"Alright, let's give it a try..." she said innocently. There was still this little feeling telling me stop and it was getting stronger everytime I saw her smiling. But...

I smiled at her in return.

"Ok then, you know the big tree, the one which has a red arrow sign on it, meet me there at seven tomorrow, I hope you are available. " I said, smiled cunningly inward.

"In the forest?" she seemed a bit hesitant again like a conflict was going on in her mind. After a while she continued.

"Alright then, tomorrow, at seven p.m." she smiled, got up from her chair, walked and waved at me in the library's door.

***

Evelyn's POV

'I still can't believe he asked me out. He is really unbelivable, he surprised me again. At first, I didn't even believe him. I mean, he may think I am innocent but I am not stupid. What if he is doing everything because of some sick revenge game?

But after a while I was convinced. There is no need to take revenge and we are ok.

And we are going on a date tomorrow. I hope this is not a dream.' I thought and pinched myself. No, this was not a dream, at last good things started to happen in my life. I was on cloud nine, my ill fate showed me the mercy I needed.

Today I should sleep early, I don't wanna look like an alien tomorrow.

***

Oh, I'm in pain, I'm going to die. Why is all these happening to me? I scream and cry and cry and cry. There is no way out. In addition now everywhere is dark, and I am freezing...

Riiiiiiiiiiingggggggggg, Riiiiiiiiinngggggg. My alarm clock wakes me up. Nightmares, nightmares...

I was still the slave of my own fears and traumas. No matter how happy I felt they were carved at the back of my mind and wouldn't go away.

At least I was glad that it didn't wake me up in the middle of the night. Or else I wouldn't be able to sleep, again...

I went to the bathroom. Washed my face to wake up completely and brushed my teeth. Tied my hair in a pony tail. Wore my skinny jeans and yellow jumper and of course glasses, without them I'm sure everthing would be perfect...

That day I didn't see William at school. Well he should have been busy. He was the most popular boy in school, head of everything and the only heir of Mccartney family... Must be a good feeling.

Time flew by when I was in the sea of my own thoughts.

It was 4 pm. I had 3 hours left . What should I wear?

**********************

Author's Note : Thanks for the patience and reading the chapter;) You now what you gotta do:):):):):):)

XOXO ☆ :)