Chapter 13 Once Mysterious Still Mysterious

Evelyn's POV

I had most comfortable sleep ever, I thought as I tried to open my eyes but still, I didn't want to wake up from this warm feeling.

Did the pillows become more comfortable in one night?

I decided to get up when I saw the bright sun light filling the room with my half opened eyes. But I couldn't, like someone was holding me from behind. When I looked at the couch near the bed Will wasn't there so... Scream!

"What the hell Claire! What is going on?" Will said with a frown because  I woke him up from a peaceful sleep with my loud noise.

I was now on the opposite edge of the bed holding onto the sheets, clenching my teeth. "I should ask you that actually! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. Now he was fully awake. He smirked with his ridiculously handsome face.

"What, I am sleeping in my room," seriously? He still had the nerves to pretend like he didn't understand. Well, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't actually understand with his thickhead.

You know he is not thickheaded, he is clever and also--

Heart? Not now! We are in an argument with him.

Shut up brain, you know I'm right. I mean look at him...

I'm looking and see again that you are stupid!!

And you expect me to believe that, sure, sure go on!

"Do you like what you see?" Damn... Was I staring at his body during this all argument in my head? Of course he used this against me. As if it was not enough he had an annoyingly sexy six pack!.. I clenched my fists and my teeth more. If looks could kill he would be  burning in hell now.

"Is there something to like? Actually I don't even see something to look at." I glared at him defiantly.

"Sure if you say so." He shrugged still smirking.

"Whatever, I don't even know you (Sure you don't) and you are saying you kidnapped me, and you are trying to..." I couldn't speak more, I was angry.

"You are saying it like I tried to rape you or something!" Both of us were standing right now. I thought he was going to apologise but of course he didn't stop being a jerk. He didn't change unlike me...

"Enough, I don't need to bear this nonsense anymore!" I yelled at him and went to the bathroom grabbing my clothes from last night. 10 minutes later I went out from the room slamming the door shut, ignoring him.

I was now walking without knowing where to go. I wasn't going to cry or anything. Seeing him brought all my memories back and the bad ones unfortunately covered the good ones. I thought about how I nearly died, my already broken heart was shattered in pieces. Now I didn't even know if I had a heart anymore and he came back. To him Evelyn is dead, long gone. Actually does he even remember me?

My phone rang suddenly. Some number I didn't know. "Hello?"

"Thank God, Claire. Where are you?" Will, you... And you ask me where I am?

"It's not your business. Where did you even find my new number? Don't ever call this number again because I won't pick up."

"You, just did. Anyway do you know the time?! Tell me where you are I am coming to get you." I would be surprised if he didn't add a jerky comment.

"So what? I'm an adult. I don't need you. And you know I wouldn't pick up if I knew it was your number." That was when I noticed the time. It was 3 pm. If you consider I had an argument with him around 9, it was 6 hours ago? Have I been walking all these time? Besides I'm hungry...