Restoration

August 9, 2014, 2:30 pm

Stella couldn't wait to start restoring Freddy Fazbear's Fantastic Band. She drove to the storage facility where they resided, bringing along Kyle, a camera, and metal tools.

The two opened the large metal door and stepped inside. The pod was mostly bare, save for the animatronics sitting there and a small table for the tools. Their awful smell stopped Stella and Kyle from noticing that the animatronics' positions have shifted.

Kyle placed the camera on a tripod, then pointed it toward the animatronics. Stella posed next to Freddy.

"Uh, hey guys," Stella uttered toward the camera. "You won't believe who I'm standing next to! It's, uh, the one and only Freddy Fazbear!" Stella placed her hand on Freddy's head. His jaw hung limply as his glassy blue eyes stared blankly at nothing.

"You can tell he's seen better days." Stella laughed awkwardly. "Look, we have the rest of his Fantastic Band, too!" Kyle panned the camera across the storage room, showing their future audience the other animatronics.

"Hopefully, these things won't bite your hand off or something," Kyle only partially joked. Stella gave her boyfriend a mock scowl.

"Oh, you shouldn't have to worry about that. They're not attached to a power source yet. Plus, I still need to hook up my laptop, so that I can program them to play their showtapes. So, yeah. They won't be eating anybody any time soon." She continued:

"For the next month or so,  I will be restoring these guys to their former glory."

"Oh yeah, the former glory of eating people!" Kyle snarked.

"Oh, stop it!" Stella laughed.

____________________________________________________________

August 10, 2014, 7:00 pm

After pouring himself a cup of tea, the old man sat cozily in his living room chair. Despite being in his late fifties, he is still quite spry and active. He had spent the past few hours working on his secret project at the warehouse. But, now was the time to relax.

He reached for the remote, and flicked on his retro TV. He flicked past a sci-fi movie and a stupid cartoon about beavers before reaching the local news. What he saw almost made him spit out his tea.

The headline was titled "LOCAL WOMAN RESCUES PIZZERIA ROBOTS". The newscaster was interviewing a young woman in her twenties. Sitting next to her was Freddy Fazbear: one of the man's old creations. The woman blabbed on about how she a mega "Fazfan", and that it was her life dream to one day see them. She then explained how she is going to restore them back to their former glory, and how you can follow her progress on her Vidtube channel, appropriately named "FreddyFazfan1989".

The man smiled a wry smile. You found them, he thought. Now, my toys will want to play.

 Now, my toys will want to play