Impulsive Action

August 14, 2014, 10:00 pm

As soon as the clock hit ten, Freddy's servomechanisms unlocked, freeing his movement. He looked back up at the door, and heaved a heavy sigh.

"I forgot to tell her that we can only move at night." Freddy facepalmed. His paw hit his nose, causing it to squeak adorably. That elicited a groan from the bear.

"It's just like when we first died!" Bonnie whined. "Like when I tried to go to Mommy and I couldn't move." Chica went up to Freddy with sad eyes.

"What are we going to do?", she cried desperately. Freddy stared into the chicken's eyes, hoping to come up with an answer. When one didn't come, he leaned against a wall and sighed.

"I don't really know." Freddy looked up to see the other animatronics staring back at him. Bonnie was once again playing with the metal tools that Stella left behind. Foxy was leaning against the opposite wall, with one leg raised and his arms crossed. "I feel the best thing to do is to wait for Stella to come back."

Foxy flared his nostrils loudly. Freddy knew that he was about to be opposed, and that worried him.

Freddy never liked fighting with Foxy. Because of their shared trauma, he saw the pirate fox like a brother. However, due to their different outlooks, they both had many, many clashes over the years (with visible damage to prove it). So, Freddy was surprised when the fox simply went to the door and faced it.

Foxy raised his hand and pressed it against the door. He gave it a few experimental pushes. He smiled a pointy yellow smile.

"The door here is thinner than the one at the pizzeria." Foxy muttered. Freddy watched as he backed away from the door.

"Foxy, what are you doing?" Freddy asked, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. Foxy turned to the bear, his smile growing wider.

"Ye won't like it, cap'n." In an instant, Foxy charged at the door as fast as he could. He hit it with a resounding BANG! and fell back. The other animatronics' eyes fell on the door. A large dent had formed. Freddy finally got the idea.

"Wait, you're not thinking of-" Freddy was interrupted by Bonnie cheering.

"Ooh, ooh! That looks fun! Can I try? Can I try?" The blue rabbit was practically hopping in place. Foxy smiled devilishly at him.

"Of course ye can, lad.", he answered smugly. As Foxy got off the floor, Freddy rushed up to him.

"Wait, don't do this! This is seriously a bad idea!" Freddy pleaded as he waved his arms in front of the door. Foxy pushed him aside so that Bonnie has clearance.

"Aye, please tell me why escapin' this prison is a bad idea." Foxy asked mockingly. His cocky smile had morphed into a smug grin.

"Well, Stella freed us. I think we should give her anoth-" Before Freddy could finish his sentence, Foxy decked him across the face, causing Freddy to stumble to the ground. Foxy's smile had disappeared, replaced by visible frustration.

"Yarr, all that grownup did was take us out of one cage, then put us in another!" Foxy yelled. Freddy picked himself off the ground, clutching the side of his face that was hit. A little rivulet of blood came out of his right nostril. "Besides, what makes ye think she's comin' back? We tried to kill her!"

"Guys, when will you stop fighting? You'll rip each other to pieces!", Chica cried. She rushed over to the two. Despite her sarcastic tone, she was clearly worried. Freddy looked at Foxy, then reassured her.

"Don't worry. We're not fighting." Freddy said. "We're just discussing what we should do next." Just then, Bonnie rushed and hit the door.

BANG!

The dent on the door grew larger

The dent on the door grew larger. One more good hit, and it would be done for. Bonnie picked himself off the floor, giggling like a small child. If Freddy was human, he would be sweating bullets.

"Listen! We don't know where we are! We don't know where the grownups took us! We don't know what could be out there!" Freddy explained, using whatever scraps of authority he had left. Foxy immediately disregarded that.

"Well, whatever's out there is better than rotting in here!" Foxy said as he prepared for another charge. Without thinking, Freddy jumped and trapped the fox in a bear hug.

"Oh no, you don't!" Freddy cried.

"Get off me, Fatbear!" Foxy yelled, as he struggled uselessly against the bear's powerful arms.

"Chica, stop Bonnie!" Freddy yelled while restraining Foxy. As Bonnie was preparing another charge, Chica ran up to him.

"Bonnie, for the love of pizza, don't do this!", she begged sternly. Bonnie turned to her and frowned.

"No," he squeaked petulantly. Then, he charged at the door. Chica tried to catch him, but he was too fast. Bonnie dodged Chica's grab, which caused her to stumble to the ground. The bunny then rushed the door with all his might.

SMASH! The door had completely given away, causing Bonnie to fall to the other side. On the floor, he looked into the pod with a cheeky smile.

"I broke the door! I broke the door!", Bonnie cheered. Freddy stared up in horror. He unconsciously loosened his arms, allowing Foxy to escape and head outside. At the doorway, the fox turned around and faced the pod's interior.

"Foxy, please. We need a plan." Freddy whimpered softly. He was frozen in place, and not because his servomechanisms locked up. For a brief millisecond, remorse flashed in Foxy's face. But then, it hardened again, which meant the tough guy act was back on.

"Arr, but I do have a plan!" Foxy raised his hook dramatically, letting it gleam in the light. "I'll find the bad man, then I'll bite his head off! Heck, I'll bite the head off every grownup I come across!"

"Woah," Bonnie sighed. He stared at the pirate fox, enraptured by his display of brazen bravado.

"C'mon, Bonnie, we got work to do!" Foxy said, tapping his hook against the bunny's chest. Then, he dashed away, his metal footsteps echoing in the hallway.  Bonnie looked back at the pod for a millisecond, then followed him.

Freddy was frozen in place. A million anxieties raced across his mind. Yet, he was unable to make his body move. Chica leaned over to him.

"Welp, I guess it's up to us to fix their problems... again.", she said, raising a knowing eyebrow. Freddy met her gaze.

"This is bigger than anything they would do at the pizzeria.", he sighed, looking at the now destroyed doorway. "I know it's selfish of me, but I wish Cassidy was here." Chica placed her hand on his back.

"Hey, your little sister is in a better place than being stuck in this fat ugly chicken.", Chica said, pointing at herself. This helped raise Freddy's spirits a little.

"Hey, you're not THAT ugly," Freddy smiled. "At least you're not the Puppet." He turned to the doorway. Then, his face turned serious. Chica tried to discreetly reach for Freddy's paw. But, he raised it dramatically before she had the chance.

"We have to go after them!" Freddy commanded. "We don't know what kind of trouble they could be in!" Chica quickly retreated her hand. If she was human, she would be blushing slightly.

"Y-yeah!" Chica sputtered. Freddy then dashed out of the storage pod, with Chica following...