EXTRA: Endo-01

Years of Service: 1984-1987, 1988-1993

The Endo-01 model was the first animatronic model designed after the Rebrand. They bear the distinction of being designed solely by William Afton.

Affectionately dubbed 'Tonka Bots' by employees, the Endo-01 model was known for its reliability and durability. Despite being built in the 80's, it boasted a number of incredible technological innovations. These included wireless control, fully articulated limbs, and even the ability to walk offstage.

In 1987, after [REDACTED], all Endo-01 animatronics were quickly replaced with the Endo-02 model (nicknamed the "Toy" animatronics by fans). However, not even a year later, the Endo-01's were reinstated, due to the Endo-02's frequently breaking down onstage (Toy Chica's beak kept falling off, and Toy Foxy reportedly fell completely apart.)

Of course, to prevent the chance of [REDACTED] from happening again, a new "lock" mechanism was installed in each animatronic. During a preset time (normally business hours), the leg mechanisms of all animatronics were seized, essentially locking them onstage. This has led many later Fazfans to believe that the Endo-01's were never capable of walking.