Death Flashes Before a Bear's Eyes

November 12, 1987, 7:43 pm

Freddy dropped his microphone when it happened. It made a loud screech that grabbed everyone's attention. Once it did, all chaos broke loose.

The man's body hit the floor with a sickening thud. At that point, he had stopped screaming, but his body still twitched and spammed. A pool of blood formed under his head. Both kids and grownups alike screamed in terror when they saw him. Some even fainted.

A little boy ran up to the man and hugged him. He cried and cried, wanting desperately for his daddy to get up. Freddy wanted to get off stage and comfort the boy. Of course, he couldn't.

Then, the black curtains fell on the stage. As his vision was being blocked off, he heard one of the employees scream:

"Somebody call an ambulance! One of the robots bit Evan!"

* * *

????? ??, 198?, ??:?? pm

The brown haired kid stood petrified in the dark room's corner. He was taking short, shallow breaths. His little sister ran to him, her face red and wet from crying. However, before she could reach him, large hands grabbed her shoulders. She screamed.

"Big brother, help me!", Cassidy cried as the Bad Man dragged her into the darkness. Yet, the boy simply stood frozen in place.

* * *

August 15, 2014, 10:56 pm

Freddy felt something ignite inside him. Without thinking, he started running toward Foxy. When the pirate fox saw what was happening, his eyes widened. But, that was all he could've done.

Foxy couldn't process what was happening before Freddy's fist slammed into his muzzle

Foxy couldn't process what was happening before Freddy's fist slammed into his muzzle. The fox flew across the bathroom, then slammed into the opposite wall.

For a moment, Freddy stood there with his shaking fist outstretched. Putting it down, he turned to Kyle. Other than a few light scratches on his forehead, the man seemed alright.

When Freddy offered a paw to help him up, Kyle screamed and backed away. Stella rushed to her boyfriend's side.

"Hey, hey!", she assured. "It's okay, he's friendly!" Freddy raised a paw and smiled awkwardly. He quite liked that title. Friendly Freddy... Their little get together was interrupted by someone else screaming.