Incoming!

August 23, 2014, 2:15 am

"You"re saying that someone kidnapped Stella, and took her to the pizzeria?", Kyle quickly asked. The animatronics nodded. Hyperventilating, Kyle quickly fumbled for his phone. "This is bad! We have to call the poli-!"

Before Kyle could finish that sentence, he felt himself get lifted up by thick furry arms. He dropped his phone. "Hey!", he exclaimed.

Freddy turned to the man in his arms, and flapped his jaw at him. If Kyle was like Stella, he would've heard the bear say "No time for that!" Before Kyle knew it, the animatronics all bolted out the door.

Thunderous footsteps echoed throughout the storage facility. Eventually, the four animatronics burst through the front door into the night.

"Where are we going?", Kyle yelled as the robots ran in one direction. "The pizzeria's the other way!"

Freddy stopped in his tracks. He beckoned the others to stop as well. He flapped his jaw at them. The others nodded. The group then turned around and ran in the opposite direction.

* * *

2:19 am

Freddy and the animatronics ran as fast as they could throughout the town of Hurricane. At this time of night, there wasn't much traffic to worry about. Kyle guided them.

"Right!", he yelled. The animatronics turned right. "Keep going this way!" Meanwhile, the animatronics were speaking among themselves.

"What would the bad man want with Stella?", Freddy wondered out loud.

"Maybe he'll do the same thing to her that he did to us," Foxy answered.

"What kind of animal would she be?", Bonnie asked out of genuine curiosity. Foxy couldn't help laughing at the bunny's out-of-left-field question. "I'm serious! She could be a dog, or a beaver... or, guys, what if she turns into a bunny?"

Foxy laughed again. "Nonsense! Her hair is red! That means she has to be a red animal... like a fox!" He said that last part with pride.

Bonnie pouted. "That's not fair! Then there'll be two foxes!"

"Guys, we're not letting Stella turn into a robot!", Freddy reminded them sternly. The fox and bunny sighed.

"Yes, Freddy," they groaned in unison. Then, Freddy heard panting behind him. He peeked behind himself. Chica was lagging far behind, sweating and wheezing like crazy.

Freddy told the others to stop. Then, he handed Kyle over to Bonnie.

"Keep going! I'll catch up with you later!", the bear told the bunny. "Don't worry about me! Kyle said it should be straight ahead!"

Bonnie nodded. Then, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Bonnie, wanna race?", Foxy asked with a smirk. Bonnie returned it.

"You're on!", the bunny called. Then, they both ran faster into the night.

"Last one there is a rotten barnacle!", Foxy called, his voice fading in the distance.

* * *

2:22 am

Freddy stopped to hear the racing duo's banter. After they had pretty much disappeared, he turned back for Chica.

The chicken had stopped entirely. Her hands were on her knees, and her yellow fur glistened with sweat. On top of that, she was crying red tears again. Her wheezing was punctuated with sobbing. Freddy ran over to comfort her.

"Chica, are you okay?", Freddy asked. "Chica?" Chica raised her head.

"It's not fair!", the chicken wailed. "Here I am being useless again!" She hit her knees. "I couldn't stop you from dying, and I can't keep up!" She went back to crying. "I'm just a fat, ugly chicken!"