Never Let Go

Warm breath fanned across the sensitive skin along the hollow of her throat, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout her as he did so. Belial's lips wandered across her clavicle, lightly planting soft kisses that left a hot trail of heat in their wake. She was burning up.

Trembling lightly Jaci fought against the urge to melt into his strong embrace and give herself up to his teasing and tantalizing caresses. His hands moved from her waist, barely brushing against the side of her breast as he brought his hands up to get shoulders and she felt a hairline crack break against her resolve to not give in to him.

"Jaclyn please don't be angry with me anymore. I'm sorry about everything that has gone down in the last few weeks, but you must try to understand where I'm coming from my little minx." His thumbs began to firmly stroke along the tight muscles of her shoulders, slowly kneading the tension from her body and she felt the tension begin to melt away.

The break in her resolve begin to spread, the hairline crack becoming a spider web across the last bit of her wavering resolve to stay angry with him. Tantalizing hands slid down to her hips, spinning her around so that she was facing him, tempting her even more to forgive him as she felt the warmth from his body radiate across the thin barrier of her clothing.

Her heart rate spiked as his hand slowly traced the voluptuous curve of her waist, stopping it's ascent as it came to rest on her jaw. Warm fingers lifted up her chin as his thumb stroked gently along her bottom lip, the last bit of her resolve shattered like a porcelain doll falling onto the floor as she looked into his eyes. The intensity of his stare was so direct that she felt as if he was seeing into her very soul.

"Do you forgive me yet little minx or should I get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness?" Belial quietly implored, his eyes never leaving hers.

For a moment his tough exterior vanished and she was able to really see what lay beneath the tough facade he presented to everyone. Belial was just as lonely as she was in the forsaken world that they lived in. A broken and tattered heart lay bared before her and, despite everything that he had done, she wanted nothing more than to be the one that picked up the broken pieces. She just couldn't give up on him.

"I forgive you." Her voice floated on the air like a feather, it was music to his ears.

Leaning down he pressed his lips firmly against hers, cementing his claim on her as he picked her up off of the ground and into his arms. Not removing his mouth from hers he savored the sweet taste of her as he sucked her bottom lip in between his teeth, nibbling gently. Carrying her securely in his arms he strode over to a small door that was hidden in a corner of his room she hadn't had a chance to explore earlier before they had left for the cabin a week ago. Breaking her mouth away from his she let out a small gasp as they passed threw the door and into an ornate and lavishly decorated room.

Large plush cushions were littered across the floors, inviting anyone to sit into its soft embrace as Belial made his way to the center of them. Stopping he knelt down and placed her onto the cushion, which seemed to cocoon itself around her as she sank into the soft material.

The lighting in the room was low, the only light source in the room were a few bronze lanterns that hung along the back walls. The cushion beneath her shifted, lifting her body slightly upwards as he settled down next to her. Crimson eyes glowed brightly and the sudden urge to kiss him was too much for her to handle, so she did what seemed to be the most reasonable thing at the moment and leaned in towards him, kissing him deeply.

Warm lips returned her kiss as he nibbled lightly on her her bottom lip, begging for entrance, which she eagerly gave into. His tongue darted into her mouth, caressing hers as he deepened their kiss. Not wanting to let him have to much control she slid her leg over him, straddling his hips she raised her head away as she broke their embrace. Unable to completely forgive him just yet for lying to her, she was somewhat able to understand the reasoning behind him changing her, but that didn't mean his devious behavior earlier was completely forgotten. Time to make him sorry he ever lied to her in the first place, her darker side smiled at the idea of tormenting her demon.