Cerberus

Watching the scene unfold in front of her, Jaci felt trepidation squeeze her heart tightly as she relived the day her world came crashing down upon her. Luca maintained his tight grip on her, effectively locking her face in place with his hands as he finished replaying her memory. The black hellhound lay on the ground several feet away, watching her avidly with unblinking golden eyes, awaiting its masters orders.

Luca blinked several times, releasing the hold he had upon her mind, pale blue eyes taking in her face before he let his hands drop. Jaci tenderly rubbed her jaw, trying to lessen the throbbing pain caused from his claws dug into her delicate soft skin.

"What an interesting mind you have marked one. I'd have to say I most definitely enjoyed that little peek, too bad we didn't have more time to play." Stepping away from her Luca walked back over to the hellhound, running his clawed hand along its thick coarse coat.

The hellhound began to growl deeply at her, saliva dripping from gleaming white fangs, which were now bared menacingly at her.

"Didn't you say earlier Luca that you'd answer a few questions if I let you go through my memories?"

Luca stopped petting the beast, turning his head he looked back at her, causing her heart to speed up a little as his eyes bored into her own.

"I did say that earlier didn't I? I'll tell you what, if I see you after tonight I'll answer your questions marked one."

"What do you mean if you see me after tonight. Didn't you plan on staying at Belial's palace for awhile?"

"Going to miss me marked?" Luca taunted her, mischief clear on his face.

"Not exactly Luca, I'm just wondering why you plan on leaving so quickly after just arriving to your brother's home."

"Well marked one I have a feeling that after tonight I won't be welcome in his home anymore. You see I also promised my pet Cerberus something as well." The hellhound perked its ears up at Luca mentioning its name.

"Why wouldn't you be welcome? He is your brother after all." Jaci asked, unease creeping into her voice.

"That's simple enough. You see marked one, I promised my pet Cerberus here a fun night out. Seeing as he's shown such a liking for you it's only fair that he gets to play a little. Though I don't think you're going to enjoy it as much as he will, the last human he played with took the slaves over a week to find the body parts he ripped apart." Looking her trembling form over once more Luca walked out of the room, the click of the lock sliding into place echoed loudly in the air, sealing her in the room with the beast.

Jaclyn stood frozen in place as Cerberus turned his attention back to her, golden eyes glowing brighter as he watched her. A sudden popping and cracking of bones caused Jaci's heartbeat to pick up speed up as she watched the hellhound's body begin to contort. Jaci watched in horror as Cerberus's shoulders split wide open, bones and tendons ripping apart then fusing back together. Growing forward from his shoulders two more heads sprang out, 3 pairs of piercing golden eyes zeroing onto her as she felt herself subconsciously take a step back. Cerberus began to growl deeply at her with fervor, the muscles along its back tensing as she took another step back. Lifting her foot backwards, Jaci lost her balance as her foot came to on the candlestick she'd dropped earlier. Falling backwards, Jaci cringed as her back and head slammed roughly into the ground, blood began trickling from the gash on the back of her head. Lifting her head off of the ground Jaci let out an ear shattering scream as she saw Cerberus charge forward towards her.

**********************************************************************************************

Belial sat at the massive oak desk in his study, maps scattered around him as he studied the most recent reports of his demonic troops. Leaning back in his chair he pulled the call chord, signaling for one of the palace slaves. After a few moments a light knock came from the door.

"Come in" Belial called out, returning his attention to the maps that lay in front of him.

"You rang master. Is there something that you desire?" The voluptuous redhead slave purred out as she neared the desk, the clothes she wore was barely more than a few strips of cloth.

"Yes. I'd like the decanter of scotch and a glass with ice." His eyes never leaving the maps as he waved her off, not in the mood to play around.

A moment later the slave returned carrying a tray with the decanter, glass and a small icebox. Walking over she placed a few pieces of ice in the glass, pulling the lid from the crystal decanter she poured him some scotch, the amber liquid sloshing around the glass. Leaning over the desk, her bosom barely kept from spilling out from her top, she passed him the glass.

"Is there anything else you desire from me master? Perhaps I can help ease some of your tension." Her greedy fingers came to a rest on his leg, squeezing his thigh as she looked up at him with hooded eyes.

"I won't be needing your services anymore tonight slave. I'd also advise you to not touch me unless I give you permission to do so or next time you'll be missing that hand." Reaching forward he grabbed her wrist in a bruising grip until she moved her hand from his thigh with a whimper. Clutching her fractured wrist to her chest the voluptuous slave scurried from his room as fast as her legs could carry her.

Rubbing his temples, Belial picked up the glass and emptied the scotch in one gulp. Refilling the glass he downed that one as well, repeating the motion until he'd emptied the entire decanter. Nothing managed to keep his mind off of the beautiful violet eyed woman just a few doors away down the hallway. Belial felt his pants become tight as he remembered the fierce little woman with the hourglass figure and porcelain skin.

Mine.....

The possessive side of his nature coming out as he thought of Jaclyn. He'd left her locked in her room, the flimsy door the only thing keeping him from going back in there and ravaging her. Taking her over and over as she cried out in pleasure beneath him. Not yet. Jaci wasn't ready for him and if he acted upon his carnal needs instead of waiting for her to be ready, everything he'd worked and waited for would crumble. Soon he would have her...

A woman's scream shattered his train of thoughts. Realization rammed into him like a sledgehammer as he realized the woman screaming was Jaclyn.

Standing up quickly, his chair splintered into pieces as it slammed roughly into the ground, he ran towards the door that lead to the hallway to her chambers. Wood exploded outwards as he rammed through the door. Racing quickly down the hallway, Belial felt unease settling in his stomach, he could no longer hear anything coming from Jaci's chambers. Pulling the key out, he slid it into the lock and unlocked the door. Swinging the door open the first thing he saw stopped him momentarily in his tracks. The three headed hellhound Cerberus, stood over the motionless body of his Jaclyn, the smell of blood heavy in the air.

********************************************************************************************

A/N For some reason Wattpad was not uploading this chapter last night :(

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter. Let me know what you've liked so far in the story. Please take a moment to vote or comment on the story. Till next week...