Girl Talk

The tray that Sasha was carrying crashed to the floor, her eyes wide with barely contained horror as she stared at the two of them before her. Jaci attempted to calm the young woman by shooting her a small smile, cringing inwardly as Sasha jerked backwards with terror. Realization struck her at the sudden vivid memory of the reflection she'd seen of herself earlier flashed across her mind, razor sharp fangs now lined her mouth and she couldn't help but feel ashamed at scaring her only friend half out of her mind.

Deciding to try a different approach she slowly extended her hand forward, gently gesturing the young woman towards them as she did everything in her power to keep her demeanor relaxed, which wasn't exactly the easiest considering a demon behind her was intimidating enough. Gulping audibly Sasha hesitantly walked towards them, looking anywhere but directly at her. Closing the distance Jaci felt her heart squeeze tightly in her chest as she saw her friends face coated with fear, the worst part of it all was the fear was because of her and not Belial.

A moment passed before the young slave finally stood before them, eyes downcast as she bowed her head awaiting the next command from them. Belial's hands lightly caressing the exposed skin on Jaci's stomach, wherever his hands touched left a burning trail in their wake and she struggled to maintain her train of thought. Stifling the urge to lean back into him she let out a sig, Sasha was trembling in fear and the last thing she wanted was to frighten her more than she already was.

"Belial." At the sound of her voice he looked down at her quizzically, his eyebrow arched upwards as his hands momentarily stilled.

"Would you be willing to give me a few moments alone with Sasha?"

Tilting his head down he leaned in so that his lips feathered across her ear, goosebumps erupted along her skin as he spoke quietly. "What do you want to do alone with the slave my little minx? Surely her company isn't more pleasurable than mine."

As if trying to prove his point he lightly nibbled on her ear, his tongue darted out, tasting her delicate flesh and she could barely contain the moan that so desperately wanted to escape.

Damn it! He was distracting her again.

Focus Jaclyn! You're not some hormonal schoolgirl, you're a grown woman and it's about time you behaved like one.

Mentally scolding herself she turned her head so that he was no longer able to carass her sensitive skin. Instead she leaned back into him, her exposed flesh melted against the firm contours of his stomach, if he want going to leave easily perhaps she could persuade her master some other way instead. Time to turn the cards around in her favor.

"You know how much I enjoy being around you Belial, especially since nothing else brings me as much happiness."

Sighing inwardly she turned around, tilting her head up so that she was looking into his eyes as she wrapped her arms firmly around his neck. Leaning onto her tip toes she pulled his head down so that she able to whisper in his ear.

"I made friends with Sasha before we left and I'd like a chance to catch to up with her real quick but....." Her voice came out husky as her lips fluttered small kisses along his jawline. "I promise we'll finish what we started here as soon as I'm done."

Pulling her face back she felt heat pool between her legs as she saw the raw lust that burned brightly in his smoldering crimson eyes. Firm hands wrapped tightly around her waist pulling her tightly against him, the hard bulge she felt rubbing against her stomach was almost enough to cause her to kick her new friend out so that Belial and her could finish what had been started earlier. At least she knew that she had the same affect on him as he did on her.