Rest for the wicked

Jaci didn't know what to think of all of the crazy emotions that were racing throughout her body, especially when she was nestled tightly in Belial's arms as he carried her towards his personal quarters. The hallway was dimly lit, the soft glow from the lanterns guiding them along as the shadows seemed to dance along behind them. For reasons she just couldn't explain yet, Jaci felt a small piece of her heart tug fondly for Belial, the one creature that could easily tear out that very heart that was beating gently in her chest. Snuggling her face against his broad muscular chest, she couldn't but let out a small sigh in contentment, feeling truly safe and cared for at that moment.

********

Belial looked down at the small woman he carried towards his chambers, her plump lips begging to be kissed and he barely contained the urge to do just that, instead he ran his hand slowly down her face in a gentle caress. Reaching the end of the long hallway he opened the new oak door, the last one had been destroyed when he'd barged his way through it previous night. Although her chambers had been beautiful his living quarters were exquisite. Rich red carpet covered the entire floors as a large stone fireplace took up most of the office wall, a large fire burned brightly, lighting up the room. Walking past the fireplace he made his way into the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind him as he strode towards the bed.

The bed was massive, adorned with plush pillows and rich ruby red silk blankets that were welcoming. Still carrying Jaci he climbed onto the bed, laying her down amongst the silk, her violet eyes peering up at him through thick lashes. A small yawn escaped her lips and Belial couldn't suppress his chuckle as he pulled her against him so that her head was resting on his shoulder.

"It seems like I wore you out earlier little Jaci. Why don't you go to sleep, I know you've had a rough last couple of days."

"I'm really not that tired yet master." Belial might have believed her, if what she said hadn't been followed by a loud yawn.

"I'll make you a deal Jaclyn. Why don't you rest now and when you wake up in the morning we'll go on a little trip."

"Where would we go matter?" She couldn't help the excitement that coated her voice, time away from all that had been going on would be a huge relief, especially if that time was spent with Belial.

"Where would the fun be if I told you where we're going?" A chuckle escaped his mouth as he saw the cute pout that graced her full plump lips.

Unable to help himself he leaned forward and planted a firm kiss on those tempting lips, savoring the way her mouth molded so perfectly to his. Jaclyn leaned in to deepen the kiss, wrapping her arms firmly around his neck. When he pulled back from her kiss, the temptation to make her body completely his own was too much when he had her flush against him, he thought he saw a flash of disappointment in her eyes.

It was too soon for him to taste the delicate flesh of her body, if he did all would be ruined and he didn't know how he'd manage if that happened, even though the demon within him screamed loudly in his mind to do just that. Leaning back against a pillow he pulled Jaci down so that she was laying next to him, leaving a few inches between them so he wouldn't be tempted to rip away her innocence in a wild night of passion.

Tomorrow he'd take her away from the palace, to a place he knew they'd be completely alone, where he'd slowly work on gaining her trust. The poor soul didn't know what he had in store for her, but when the time was right he would fully take her as his own. He may own her soul but Belial wasn't satisfied with just that, he wanted everything she had to offer. Soul, body and mind. Jaclyn was his and nobody else would ever lay a hand on her beautiful body except him.

With that possessive thought racing throughout his mind, Belial leaned over and flicked the light switch off. Tomorrow would be a new day.

********************************************************************************************

A/N A little bit of a filler chapter, but things will be getting a little bit steamy soon ;) Where do you think Belial will be taking her for their little trip?

Because everyone wanted an update and I'm feeling a little festive because of the holiday season I decided to update early. If you'd like to have another update early, please go back and vote or comment for the chapters you've enjoyed. It gives me the motivation to write quicker when I know people are enjoying the story.

Till next time, everyone have a great weekend :)