See What You Do To Me-Part One

The bright morning sun peeked through the thick ruby red curtains, lightly flickering across her face. Opening her eyes she blinked a few times, trying to clear the her mind from the dream she was having, and what a dream it was.

"Morning." A deep voice lowly purred out at her side, startling the sleepiness right from her.

Glancing over she couldn't stop the wide smile from forming on her lips as she saw Belial laying next to her, his head resting lightly on his arm as he looked at her fondly.

"Morning master." She mumbled out, pulling the blankets up high around her shoulders, as her cheeks turned bright pink with the realization that he'd spent the entire night in bed with her.

"Are you ready to get up yet sleepy head? We've got a long trip ahead of us and we need to leave shortly if we want to arrive before sunset." Leaning over he planted a gentle kiss on her lips before making his way out of bed.

Jaci couldn't help but stare at his broad muscular back, wide shoulders tapered down into a lean waist and all she could manage to think about was running her hands along his smooth skin.

"If you stare at me any longer like that Jaclyn, I don't think we'll be going anywhere today. We could just spend it all day in bed." His tone was low and seductive, a hint of humor touched his voice as he looked back at her from over his shoulder.

His intent was definitely not missed on her and she couldn't help the heat that flushed across her cheeks, turning her cheeks cherry red. Deciding that two could play his game, she seductively crawled her way over to the edge of the bed, her hips swaying back and forth slowly, his eyes glued to her every movement. For some reason she felt bold and a little bit sassy when she was around him. "That didn't sound like such a bad idea master. I promise you that you wouldn't hear any complaints from me if we did just that." She fought back the urge to chuckle as she watched his startled expression at what just came out of her mouth. In all reality she could barely believe what she had just said either, biting her bottom lip she peeked up at him through thick lashes, watching as he tried to regain his composure.

A slow smirk worked it's way across his lips as he turned back around towards her, mischief sparkling in his eyes as he made his way back over to her. Stopping once when he was directly in front of her, Belial positioned himself so that he was standing directly between her long legs. Bending over he placed his lips next to her ear, warm breath fanning across her neck caused her to shiver as his lips lightly tickled against her ear.

"As much as I'd love nothing more than to take you up on your offer Jaci I'm afraid we need to get going soon." Standing back up he held out a hand to help her up from the bed.

Jaci felt her eyes begin to water slightly at his rejection. She didn't think that she was that unattractive that he wouldn't want to take her up on the offer.

"That's fine then." She huffed out angrily, sliding her legs quickly off of the bed as she kept her eyes glued firmly to the ground. There was no way she'd let him see that what he'd said to her was upsetting, to say the least.

Suddenly his hand wrapped around her arm, stopping her desperate plans to escape him. His deft fingers grabbed lightly onto her chin. Tilting her face upwards he peered into her watering eyes, his brows furrowed as he saw the hurt clear on her face.

"What's wrong Jaclyn?" His thumb trailed its way slowly along her jaw, caressing her face as his crimson eyes seemed to glow an even brighter shade of red.

Dear God could this be anymore embarrassing. What am I supposed to say that? I'm sorry I shouldn't have come onto you like that master. I didn't mean to be so forward... Yeah I'm sure that'll go over like a lead balloon.