Chp -1

Jungkook can’t believe this is happening with him. Out of Everyone, why him? Why?

Did he asked to arrange a marriage for him.

For god’s sake, no one didn’t even asked for his opinion. He was told about his own marriage after everything was fixed.

Guests have already arrived, he is dressed in his wedding suit, every preparation are done, only to know that his groom, his soon to be husband isn’t coming.

Alpha Kim Seok, who Jungkook was supposed to marry, refused to marry him. Because that jerk of an Alpha already have a girlfriend and didn’t want to marry anyone else other than her.

What infuriate Jungkook is why does that Moron Alpha have to wait till the day of marriage to drop his bomb. Jungkook would have been more than happy to get out of this marriage, but now everyone’s reputation are under stake.

“What are we supposed to do Mr Kim, Your son clearly refused to marry Jungkook, but think about Jungkook’s reputation, what will society talk about him. They will only say that Something is clearly wrong with Jungkook” Mrs Jeon, Jungkook’s step mom spoke, making Jungkook silently glare at her.

“Well they won’t be wrong though, he don’t even behave like an Omega” Sana, Jungkook's step sister scoffed

“That’s enough everyone” Mr Jeon spoke, making his wife and daughter shut their mouth  “Mr Kim what are we supposed to tell the guests” he asked, his voice strained.

Before Mr kim could speak anything, Mrs Kim spoke,

“How about we change the groom?”

“Groom? What do you mean?” Mr Jeon asked, looking confused.

“You know there aren’t just two Kim heirs, We have third one too, he is a Alpha too, but it’s a bit complicated” Mrs Kim spoke, making her rest of the family gave her a look of disbelief

“Then why can’t you just ask him to marry Jungkook, afterall your family reputation are also on stake” Mrs Jeon suggested, Looking fully convinced of this idea.

“What do you say honey?” Mrs Kim asked her husband, who had a blank look on his face.

“Don’t tell me , you are speaking of Taehyung Mom” Alpha Kim Namjoon, eldest son of Kim couples spoke with a look of disbelief of his face

“What if I am?” Mrs Kim asked with a challenging look on her face.

“Have you gone mad Mom, How can Taehyung marry?” Namjoon spoke angrily, his mate Kim Seokjin looked equally furious beside him.

“Why can’t he? I am just telling that we will fake a marriage just for a show, then after few months Jungkook and Taehyung can get divorced” Mrs kim spoke, sending an annoyed look towards his son.

“Why Taehyung? Why can’t your sweet son fake a marriage, afterall we are in this situation just because of him” Jin asked putting on a fake sweet smile.

“Jin, I don’t want to argue with you, think about this, this is the only option. How long are you going to hide him? You can’t baby him for life long, he is 23 for god’s fake” Mrs Kim spoke rolling her eyes.

“Don’t put Taehyung in this mess mom, you clearly know about his mental condition. What do you even mean by pretending marriage” Namjoon asked with a furious look on his eyes.

“What do you mean by his metal condition” Mr Jeon asked looking puzzled

It was then told that Kim Taehyung is the lost younger son of Kim couples, who they found almost one and half year ago. Taehyung met with an accident almost two years ago, his brain damage caused him to lose memories and left him with a mentality of 10 year old kid.

Jungkook sat frozen hearing this. What the hell is this mad women even saying. She want him to marry a person with a mentality of fucking 10 year old, and having lost his Wolf after the accident is a cherry on the top.

Losing one’s wolf is like a biggest shame and make the person inferior to everyone. Loosing wolf is like loosing a biggest part of you, there’s nothing painful other than this.

“We don’t have any problem, afterall this will be a fake marriage, isn’t it honey” Mrs Jeon asked her husband sweetly.

Jungkook wanted his dad to clearly decline this bullshit of an idea, but his heart sinked painfully when his own dad didn’t say anything against it.

“I don’t have any problem, if Jungkook is okay with this” Mr Jeon spoke, making Jungkook's heart shatter completely.

Jungkook bit his inner cheeks, trying his best not to show his pain infront of others.

His own fucking father don’t have a problem with his Omega son marrying a mentality abnormal boy, who can’t even be considered as a Werewolf anymore.

Jungkook hate his life more than anything now.

Hey guys
Actually this is a story I am working on my youtube channel currently.

Link below 👇

https://youtu.be/5rIRVROXdOo