Chp-32

This is the longest chapter I have written. Thanks a lot for the support you guys are showering, which is the biggest motivation for me to continue with my writing.

________________________

Jungkook woke up feeling like he had been run by a truck, his whole body feeling stiff, mouth feeling chalky.

But there was a sense of comfort.

He didn’t move in case he woke Tae, who was literally sprawled on top of him like a octopus.

But it turns out Taehyung wasn’t asleep, as if sensing Jungkook is awake, Taehyung raised his head from his chest.

“Kookie” Tae whispered, watching carefully for any signs of pain on his face.

“Tae” Jungkook whispered hoarsely, before he knew cold lips was pressed into his. Almost devouring him. Jungkook kissed back with equal passion, as if making sure this isn’t some dream.

Jungkook can feel himself melting into Taehyung’s arms, nuzzling into Alpha’s neck.

He was back to his home, which was Taehyung, his Alpha.

Jungkook was now sitting on the bed, cocooned inside the comfort of his Alpha’s arms securely wrapped around him.

He vaguely remember yesterday night events. He have no idea how that bastard managed to get drugs into his drink.

He should have been more careful, he shouldn’t have assumed that they wouldn’t try anything with a large number of audience present.

How wrong he was!

“Kookie’s safe, Kookie’s fine” Taehyung spoke, his voice soothing the wave of anxiety that held him for a moment.

One of Taehyung’s hand was rubbing smooth circles on his skin where it was left exposed, where Jungkook’s tee had been lifted up causing a tingle of sparks to ignite in his body.

Every negative thoughts have to wait as now Jungkook could concentrate on how Taehyung’s cold fingers incessantly rubbing smooth circles on his back, raising Goosebumps on his skin.

Jungkook suddenly twisted in Taehyung’s arms, a growl leaving his lips as he pulled his husband forward, kissing him.

Taehyung was taken aback for a second by the sudden display of passion before one of his hands left Jungkook’s waist and fisted his hair instead, kissing him back just as hungrily.

Jungkook was facing Taehyung fully now, straddling him and pressing himself as much as he could against Taehyung, his lips never leaving Taehyung’s.

He absolutely loathe Alpha Seok, how dare that bastard. A thought of someone else touching him other than Taehyung makes him nauseous.

Jungkook opened his mouth, swiping his tongue against Taehyung’s lower lip and Taehyung willingly complied his wish. Jungkook eagerly pushed his tongue in Taehyung’s mouth, stroking his own tongue against the Alpha. Jungkook’s whole body is on fire, fully consuming him, capable of burning him. But nothing can stop him. There’s a rush of some sort of urgency, his Omega fierce as ever fully in control at the moment.

He didn’t care about anything now. He didn’t want to stop.

Jungkook nibbled Taehyung’s lower lip and felt infinitely triumphant when Taehyung moaned, his hands losing their grasp on Jungkook’s waist for a split second.

Jungkook smirked and nibbled Taehyung’s lip again, this time forcefully and pulling his lip with his teeth.

And then Taehyung growled loudly, which was the only warning Jungkook got.