Chp-48

First of all I will start with a apology for not updating for the long time. I was going through some personal matters and decided that I need some time to sort it out. Sometimes it will take more time for the acceptance to happen, even though you realised the truth long ago.

Now that I am in a state, where I don't care what other's have to say about me. Afterall it's my life and I am not bound to make every single one around me happy and my first priority should be me.

Lesson learned - "It's not your job to make everyone around you happy"

So, back to our story, hope you enjoy reading this chapter since I wrote half of this chapter last night

Enjoy reading 🥰

“Can you explain what the fucking hell is going over there? Who the hell gave them the permission to enter into my fucking company” Jungkook growled out angrily over the phone. He could feel his temper raising to a dangerous point.

“Jungkook, Calm down will you! I will handle everything, now that you are back on road, we can kick their asses out” Daniel spoke, trying to reassure Jungkook, “It just that your accident and disappearance worked on their side” Jungkook can easily imagine the furious look on Daniel’s face as he spoke those words. His best friend is truly bad at holding back his feelings.

Jungkook can also easily imagine, how his step mom would be parading around with a mournful look for her tragic demise of her step son and son-in-law, all while plotting to get his company. That bitch! He already expected it from her, but what’s that man who is supposed to be his father doing out there.

“She like playing games right? You know what, I will show her what a good game looks like. As for my father, who loves to watch everything play out without raising a fucking finger, I will give him a game worth remembering.” Jungkook spoke, managing to make even the Daniel on other side of the phone gulp.

The Alpha knows Jungkook long enough to know that Mr and Mrs Jeon will be getting their long pending rewards. Nothing, they don’t deserve.

“Do, as I say. Let's give my dear family, what they finally deserve, after all their hard work to make my life torturous hell, they deserve it, let’s not make them wait anymore longer” Jungkook spoke in calm voice, even if a Storm is brewing inside him.

Vante Prison Cell

Hobi watched Taehyung staring at the burning fire infront of him with a stoic face, he never understood what's going inside Taehyung's face

Hobi watched Taehyung staring at the burning fire infront of him with a stoic face, he never understood what's going inside Taehyung's face. But considering that few rogue's managed to get inside their pack border and caused harm to their guards is something Taehyung wouldn't let slide. He can feel Taehyung's Alpha V's anger emitting like a wave, it's nothing compared to what he felt an hour ago before he was tearing apart the rogues.